Annual trashing of Pittsburgh by Kenny Chesney fans breaks tonnage record

That’s because if a member of Anthrocon does this kind of thing, Uncle Kage will personally come around to the member’s home and kick their ass … and not in a way that the member will find enjoyable.

OK, to be fair, he might be outsourcing this to the Dorsai these days, but it’s not like they’re going to go any easier on the potential miscreant.

Edit: does not ‘dowa’ … which is what I get when I’m trying to talk and type at the same time, I guess.

The scene was a stark contrast to the one Friday night at the Billy Joel concert at PNC Park. Officials estimated that show attracted more than 36,000 fans, but public safety spokeswoman Sonya Toler said she didn’t recall anyone being ejected.

Really is this surprising? I just went to a Joel concert at MSG and the crowd was well behaved, and the only trash I saw was a whole bunch of AARP flyers. The average age was around 50, and every male had a shirt on.Not really the same demographics at play.

By the way Billy dedicated “The Entertainer” to Trump, and Trump took it as a compliment.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.