Antarctica says Bon Voyage to world's largest iceberg

Originally published at: Antarctica says Bon Voyage to world's largest iceberg | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Let’s keep mining them bitcoins, folks, rolling that coal, and heating this fucker up… the Antarctic isn’t completely liquid yet!!! /s

27 Likes

I predict this will be a new series of syfy channel horror movies.

Legally-similar Jaws music as the iceberg stalks the planet, slamming into luxury ocean side real estate, and leaping into the path of megayachts, all owned by declining influencers and 00’s child actors on the mend.

They probably peak with ‘Bergnado!’.

4 Likes

Roland Emmerich is furiously scribbling out a new script as we speak: Titanic 2021

This is exactly the type of news that makes me wish my morning coffee was laced with horse tranquilizers.

7 Likes

It’s too bad there’s not a sort of Rumspringa for icebergs. You know, so they can test the waters, so to speak.

7 Likes

5 Likes

mlp-lil-ponies-nope-dance

It’s more than… 159 countries energy output.

We are killing ourselves for stupid baubles.

16 Likes

“We could watch them for years and they won’t do anything and elsewhere there will be this perfectly solid ice shelf that will suddenly collapse unexpectedly,” he said.

Sounds like they could examine cat behavior to gain some insights.

6 Likes

Youre Wrong John C Mcginley GIF

9 Likes

The sensational, terrible promise of 2021 will not be fulfilled until the Ever Given crashes into this and sinks.

11 Likes

4 Likes

5afsgt

1 Like

Oh, well, if Einstien said so.
(I’m actually kind of curious if that was meant to be a pro- or anti-bitcoin meme, because from here it could be either.)

4 Likes

Abraham Lincoln says that Einstein never said that.

I’ve got a title for the sequel already: Bergnado 2: THE CALVING!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.