Anti-vaxxer escalates from wishing children dead to threatening to kill adult lawmakers

Maryland isn’t sending their finest…

12 Likes

Some, I’m sure, are good people.

11 Likes

You really don’t want to know.

16 Likes

Not sure how many more are in there, tho even just the one was too many.

People wishing death on others, for any reason, is beyond my comprehension. The saddest part is that you see it everywhere, even these forums as much as I love this place otherwise.

10 Likes

I was thinking we take everyone on the same side as our illustrious der presidente and cram them all into the Dakotas.

The rest of us get all the other states.

2 Likes

You would not lose that bet.

According to the complaint, Varnum’s wife previously told police that he owns “numerous guns.”

Just to add, not all gun collectors are right-wingnuts, but a majority of right-wingnuts are gun collectors.

19 Likes

Wishing for someone to drop dead is not the same as issuing a true threat to their life. The former may be tasteless depending on the subject. The latter is criminal.

15 Likes

You are correct. One is flat out wrong, the other just kind of makes me cringe I guess.

10 Likes

Fair.

10 Likes

I’m in favor of tailoring the punishment to the crime.

2 Likes

Isn’t that how every messy partition has been handled?

Where the lines get drawn tends to be influenced by areas of relative homogeneity and/or pitifully contrafactual mythic histories; but the mixed cases are done hands-on by locally appropriate thug squads, with some movement happening by itself once people realized that their former neighbors are now looking to kill them.

4 Likes

I’m driving on the Information Superhighway RIGHT NOW!

10 Likes

Roger that!

5 Likes

The Dakotas house a lot of nuclear ICBM silos…probably a bad idea to put a bunch of wackadoodles in charge of them.

7 Likes

My new job title: Senior Crypto-quantum-cyper network systems engineer of layer stack systems.

10 Likes

Yes, let’s divide the US.

1. Put this chowderhead in Florida.

2. Put all the chowderheads in Florida.

3. Saw off Florida.

4. Sink Florida.

1 Like

I was thinking this morning, that if I used twitter, I would want to start a meme of americans posting their picture with the caption “I am American.” All kinds of americans, to show case the diversity of what that term means. Muslims in front of mosques, a bunch of college kids of every race, as many naturalized citizens as possible, LGBTQ people rocking the rainbow. Everyone. Then add in pics of a bunch of historical figures- famous people who did great things who aren’t white but were american.
Adding “I ain’t going nowhere” to the caption would be really cool.

14 Likes

I like that idea.

I hate Twitter and don’t even have an account, otherwise I’d volunteer.

7 Likes

Roger McGuinn that. She ain’t goin’ nowhere.

1 Like

Interesting how close this asshole’s last name is to vermin.

1 Like