Anti-vaxxer escalates from wishing children dead to threatening to kill adult lawmakers

See, this proves vaccination is dangerous, an anti-vaxer might shoot you.

5 Likes

No. That’s exactly what the slavers wanted and we didn’t give in to those assholes either.

16 Likes

I wonder if he is a Trump voter - a reflection of his Dear Leader.

“Barlow, who was a shrewd real estate con man in his day, has a solution to sell to the elite, in exchange for being made World Dictator.” …

Sounds familiar.

3 Likes

I ain’t goin no where. Love it.

5 Likes

Thank Baphomet evil people seem so often lately incredibly incredibly stupid therefore easy to point out and send to jail

I know we are pretty much all against the concentration camps for children and I am absolutely against making camps for anyone again but can we make an exception and find all of these racist violent shit bags, and do George Carlin’s suggestion of just cordoning off 4 states to put them all in for amusement?

I am so utterly tired of these people and even more tired of this being absolutely normal and somehow acceptable to people now

These would be generational ships, that would require some maintenance, as well as educating the future generations in required skills for arriving at the destination, landing and colonizing?

There would be almost no chance of contaminating some poor planet.

As soon as they were leaving orbit, they’d change the education programs to bring them in line with PragerU standards for biology, disease, environment and cosmology.

5 Likes

I can imagine a future where kids who were homeschooled will have a harder time getting any kind of in-person interview. :thinking:

And a few hundred years of that kind of sorting is why in Europe, there is a high correlation between language and political borders.

1 Like

I work in a DoD lab. At the last “organization day” (company picnic) I was stuck for half an hour talking to a creationist. Although he was more of a managemnt type than an engineer.

Unfortunately, education is not a cure all. I was confronted in med school by a classmate insisting that “blacks are just less evolved than whites.”. She was bright as hell, but apparently could not get past her childhood conditioning. At least that was how I rationalized it to myself. This shit is dreadfully contagious and often taken in with mother’s milk.

13 Likes

2004:

1985:

1982:

Et al.

(As an aside, I dug Sky Trails)

2 Likes

7 Likes

Thats it. I’m changing my title to quantum devops engineer.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.