Arby's Deep Fried Turkey Pillow lets you nap, looks ridiculous

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/11/14/arbys-deep-fried-turkey-pillow-lets-you-nap-looks-ridiculous.html

So… great for cosplaying Mr. Bean?

24 Likes

Or Monica.

12 Likes

Mr. Bean wore it better!

11 Likes

But Monica did it to piss off Joey!

friends-thanksgiving-monica-turkey-head-joey|nullxnull

12 Likes

Mr. Bean did it feed Irma!

11 Likes

Is there a word in English that means the feeling one gets when one is simultaneously uncomfortable or anxious and laughing due to the situation being funny?

Because that’s exactly how I feel every time I see that sketch, and much of Mr. Bean.

5 Likes

Came here for Mr. Bean and Monica and very happy, good job team !

4 Likes

Nervous laughter? :woman_shrugging: There is probaby some pithy German word for it.

5 Likes

Looks to me something straight from the 70s. Maybe there was an advertising or something…

Oh great, I’ve been looking for a device that allows me to sleep in…

till mid January.

1 Like

These will go great with my KFC crocs.

There are two things wrong with this, but only two…

Deep fried turkey needs to not be a thing.

It should really be a half-life headcrab.

Valve already sells headcrab hats for half the price Arby’s wanted for this turkey thing.

1 Like

Not available from the Boing Boing Shop :disappointed:

2 Likes

This kind of intetnionally silly, janky promo crap is actually a part of advertising I heartily endorse. I definitely want one of the horrid things, to answer the door during the season =D.

And yes, while a health (and quite possibly literal) dumpster-fire, deep-fried turkey is also really good.

Kudos to Arbys.

1 Like

If you still crave this pillow, you can enter a sweepstakes to win one.

Yeah, but just that: one. I assumed they’d be giving away like, what: 50? 100 of these? No. It’s just one. No second place, no runners up. Just all of us fighting over the single, last turkey pillow.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.