Puffy is a human-size plushie with the head of a teddy bear and body shape of a man to cuddle with for "warmth, hugs and peace"

Originally published at: Puffy is a human-size plushie with the head of a teddy bear and body shape of a man to cuddle with for "warmth, hugs and peace" | Boing Boing

1 Like

no joke, that is absolutely terrifying.

10 Likes

Seems I’ve read about something like that recently but I can’t remember where.

13 Likes

You might have come across it on a website named … (checks notes) … Boing Boing … just a few days ago.

21 Likes

Yep - it’s a plushie Reboing, folks.

6 Likes

:thinking: Dunno, I’ve heard these things cheat… :unamused:

20 Likes

Puffy the human-sized plushie isn’t real. He can’t harm me… :weary:

8 Likes

A body pillow can do the same thing and be a lot cheaper and have other uses.

3 Likes

Kill It Burn GIF

4 Likes

I don’t see why people here are so scared of Puffy. He’s plainly harmless. The real thing to watch out for is whoever transformed the poor man into this.

9 Likes

He doesn’t hold a candle to this guy:

If the Forest Service was smart they’d license out full sized Smokey plushes. Samantha Bee already did a thing on how hot she thinks he is and I’m sure she’s not alone.

5 Likes

I think family guy has grounds for infringement

9 Likes

OMG you nailed it. Of course it’s Rupert!

3 Likes

:eyes: Clearly, he’s been working out. I don’t remember that look from the posters in school!

4 Likes

Data from a large focus group hired by the National Forest Service in the 1990s showed people would pay more attention to The Smoke-Man’s message if he were a bit more “Abercrombie and Fitch.”

Ewww, I know. I’m with yas.

1 Like

And not scare off any dates.

2 Likes

So I take it that you haven’t seen the updated Woodsy The Owl mascot costume either?

5 Likes

One-hundred-and-sixty dollars!? And clothing not included?! For that kind of money, I could get a real manbear.

{singsongy voice} :notes: Thinking somebody at boingboing has stock in a strap-on company…

I guess I’d take this one over the wire version that dispenses milk.

4 Likes