Puffy is a human-size plushie with the head of a teddy bear and body shape of a man to cuddle with for "warmth, hugs and peace"

That really depends on the pillow case

2 Likes

RE-BOING!

3 Likes

I prefer to comment on this thread, the previous post which shows images of a naked puffy is more terrifying. But actually, I was going to say you should get a custom T-shirt made that says in giant letters HARVEY! But actually, Puffy should really be a rabbit instead. So maybe just get the shirt to say BEAR WITH ME. Yeah, that would work.

Oh dear.
Apparently this thing robs you of your literacy, in addition to whatever else it might be doing for you.
https://www.puffybear.com/#faq
Note the picture of the lady in blue relaxing and reading in the tender embrace of this thing. Her book is upside down.
Poor thing.

1 Like

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE.

On a semi-related tangent, you can substitute three standard pillows into a Dakimakura case; I would recommend getting a plain white daki cover (or two) to increase the structural integrity of the resulting product. Cheaper and easier to get then dropping a bunch of cash on a correctly sized body pillow for the ‘standard’ daki sizes.

1 Like

i wonder why there’s only a male version

You don’t sew?

3 Likes

Or know how to stuff a bra?

1 Like

Musk Effigy: CAD 55.00

Purchase in the next 24 hours and get a FREE box of matches!

You can stuff it full of MyPillows! I assume those things are incredibly flammable!

2 Likes

There will soon be a movie wherein Nic Cage either fights a bunch of these things, or teams up with one.

3 Likes

That would add to the cheers and primeval party atmosphere.

2 Likes

I want to see a remak of Leaving Las Vegas but with the bear instead of Elizabeth Shue (who is astounding in that movie, this is not a dig at her). I just think that Nic Cage could play well against a stuffed bear

@hecep and the toxic fumes from the pillows will either get us high or kill us!

3 Likes

Would he be dressed to match?

Nicolas Cage bear suit

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.