Are you addicted to your phone?

3 Likes

I assumed by that point youā€™d get to subsist entirely on your own smug self satisfaction. Doesnā€™t seem quite worth the effort otherwise.

2 Likes

Seems odd that the thread would devolve to non-sequitor Money Python references without the participation of @japhroaig. Have we become vector for the disease?

5 Likes

while my knowledge of m. python is vast, i find i should use it sparingly. like tactical nukes.

1 Like

Your father was an effete flannel-wearer and your mother smelt of handpicked forest-grown boo berries!

5 Likes

The Borg, thatā€™s (roughly) the treknobabble behind how their hive mind works.

1 Like

Ah, so I didnā€™t read it, but I saw it. No doubt something that Data said to Picard, in his role as ersatz-Spock. Perfect for the case in point, though.

Iā€™m sure that you can cram an ā€˜artisanalā€™ in there, somewhere!

1 Like

Some of us were able to do this long before the internet weaned its way into being.

1 Like

Iā€™ve long thought it would be a marketable idea to have a short rope on two pulleys that you could buy and keep in your house. You would ā€œhaulā€ on the rope, and as it looped around it would dip through a small tub of oily, gritty dirt. It would work your forearms and hand muscles, and simultaneously rough up your hands, so it looks like you do fence-mending type activities.

2 Likes

Iā€™d suggest it would have to be natural oils and organic dirt. A hemp rope might be preferred. But yeah, I think youā€™re on to a winner there.

2 Likes

Arenā€™t actual fence-mending type activities more fun?

One would hope, but hope is often followed by despair.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.