Are you addicted to your phone?

And what are those…alloys in that axe head? Chipped stone or GTFO.

4 Likes

We level 14s don’t even need air.

Or she’s under a lot of stress for entirely unrelated reasons, and this was the straw that broke the camel’s back.
Most of us have, at one time or another, flipped out over something relatively trivial as a result of other, bigger problems.

4 Likes

right, which is why I think a diagnosis of phone addiction is a bit of a stretch.

1 Like

rolls eyes at armchair diagnosis

1 Like

I know, right? These people on the Interwebs, think they’re so damn smart!

1 Like

Why? How did you interpret my comment?

If you think I’m dumb enough to shell-out for an air-meter just to qualify for 14 you’re crazy.

3 Likes

Uhg, so barbaric – cold-pressed air still casts a shadow (or at least creates a refraction pattern that one can discern).
Level 14s like @monkeyoh only consume items that are incapable of casting a shadow.

edit to change diffraction to refraction (it was nagging at the back of my mind)

2 Likes

Her tragic plight reminded me of this scene:

So long as you’re sure she wasn’t on the phone with a terminally ill relative, thousands of miles away…

3 Likes

Those cedarwood sticks are sold in a shop near me as hipster/lumbersexual woodsman’s beard cologne. you light, blow out, then waft to create the impression that you do real man things instead of curating an exquisite collection of broken junk and/or outdated kitchenwares.

I like the rusticness of the real jute bag that your Real Natural Firelighters come in, though. It’s pleasingly useless at keeping moisture out, so that you can have exactly the authentic experience of swearing repeatedly at a tiny dying ember that you deserve.

There was a pop-up shop last Christmas that went one further and sold a reindeer-skin bag containing an array of natural tinders, so that effete flannel-wearers could practice failing to light a fire with any of the naturally available materials that one is too stupid to recognise or lazy to collect and process.

4 Likes

Hello,

I write with an enquiry regarding the possibility of subscribing to your delightful newsletter.

5 Likes

Can you explain the finer points of the schism between Air-etarianism and Breatharianism?

Hilarious quote:

That’s a fucking ton of chocolate biscuits…

2 Likes

It’s basically a more misanthropic version of ‘Into the Wild’. Guy sees a jackrabbit, shouts “Fuck off, I wanted to be left alone!”

4 Likes

Well, for one thing, the Breatharians are fucking splitters who don’t deserve your time of day since they decided to go their separate way when believing that “air” is the needed chemical mixture instead of acknowledging the purity of a customized Holy Trinity of the nitrogen-oxygen-hydrogen mixture as foretold by legend.

4 Likes

Goddess save us from the effete flannel-wearers!

2 Likes

And the neopagans, don’t forget them! Goddess can chuck those guys into a ditch.

2 Likes

I feel like I’ve read those words somewhere before. What’s the reference?

Pfft.

It’s all about the Argon. Has a certain nobility.

4 Likes