Arizona elections official goes into hiding after post-midterm threats

The official also has the misfortune of sharing the name of a major Qanon bogeyman. Too many connections for the simpleminded to just dismiss…

2 Likes

Nope.

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1594772951613710339?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

5 Likes

Touche :slight_smile:

3 Likes

To be fair, it’s going a lot better than our Brexit.

1 Like

And arguably just as bad, people like Gates won’t switch parties. Even though it’s literally Us Or Them in American politics, the non-MAGA Republicans are choosing to disappear into the woodwork rather than fight the evil from within the system by switching sides.

They created this monster and now disavow responsibility for it.

6 Likes

I’m assuming there is a date by which Lake has to either concede or file an appeal - so how long does this circus have left to run?

1 Like

Nope. The show can go on without her.

6 Likes

It doesn’t matter if she never concedes. Concession has no legal meaning. It’s basically just a courtesy to the winner and those who voted for them.

8 Likes

I wonder how many of them think it’s the SAME Bill Gates that wants to, what is it this week, sterilize people by uploading windows ME via an RNA nano tattoo?

5 Likes

Running Windows ME on these goon’s wetware would be an improvement over their current OS.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.