Arizona poll finds Kyrsten Sinema would be nonentity if she runs as Independent, draining 6-7% more or less equally from both Dems and GOP

Honestly, why would it be anything? I am certain she does many things that are quite normal. None of that affects her status of “asshat.”

11 Likes

7 Likes

These days, a reputable pollster commissioned by a neutral party to poll a close statewide race within a few weeks of the election is pretty accurate. No, really—political nerds like me love to second-guess them and handicap them and dissect them, but in that kind of situation they were generally very good overall.

PPP is a reputable outlet. Otherwise, none of those things apply and this is garbage.

I’m not saying they’re wrong, mind you. Sounds plausible to me! I’m just saying it’s garbage. A poll paid for by a likely candidate, about an incumbent-slash-party-switcher, TWO YEARS before the election, and it’s not even polling a close race (generic D vs. R in a swing state) so much as whether a given also-ran will rank higher than a pile of dogshit.

The vibes check out, but as a poll, this is garbage.

4 Likes

Why does it mater, though? YOU thought it was important enough to bring up… and as many people, and many women, do the same thing, I’m wondering why you thought it was pertinent to a discussion of politics? Is it some sort of evidence of villainy on her part? Why do you think people would care that she does reselling?

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.