Sinema drops out of Senate race, admitting she is "not what America wants right now"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/03/05/sinema-drops-out-of-senate-race-admitting-she-is-not-what-america-wants-right-now.html

14 Likes
6 Likes

24 Likes

For what it’s worth, Joe Manchin (the third) is also “not what America wants right now”

17 Likes

tumblr_m5bsogjFSi1qzc18no1_400

17 Likes

If she means that there are consequences to screwing your voters and your party, then yes, she is not what America wants right now.

I’m sure she will land on her feet as a highly paid lobbyist or talking head somewhere, which is what her goal was all along.

29 Likes

on-the-way-out-gif-501|nullxnull

18 Likes

Yep, America does not need a fascist apologist, thanks.

21 Likes

Hey Sen. Sinema…

Bye Bye Bai GIF

enjoy grifting in the private sector…

20 Likes

Fuck you.

Mixed Martial Arts Middle Finger GIF by UFC

jennifer lawrence middle finger GIF

Suck My Dick Smile GIF

18 Likes

I guess she’ll have more time to be an announcer for The Hunger Games now.

6 Likes

The Muppets Laughing GIF

Yeah, she definitely did not do that.

25 Likes

This comment right here illustrates my problem with her. So securing rights for trans people, for people of color, and for women is symbolic? Really? Lives are at stake here. Literally. Fuck, out Democracy is at stake here. This is just more both sideserism from her.

22 Likes

Cool, fuck off.

Yeah, right over there.

Yeah, okay. And when you get over there, just… keep fucking off.

Look, in the interest of brevity, just keep doing that forever.

8 Likes

"The only political victories that matter these days are symbolic

Says the woman who did a little attention -seeking dance on camera right after betraying her party and constituents. I wish I could say good riddance, but she has plenty of damage left to do in whatever new role she takes.

13 Likes

Manchin is unfortunately almost certainly going to be better than whoever replaces him, and I can’t stand Manchin. Gallego on the other hand seems like a strong candidate.

7 Likes

Sinema, this you?

Kyrsten Sinema Thumbs Down GIF by Jason Clarke

21 Likes

Less a Sinema, more of an unpleasant film.

1 Like
5 Likes

I think this is a veiled way of saying she wants to go to the private sector and make a shit-ton of money

2 Likes