Watch Kyrsten Sinema dodge questions about her lavish lifestyle

Originally published at: Watch Kyrsten Sinema dodge questions about her lavish lifestyle | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Yep, she’s been swimming in it for awhile now.

12 Likes

“Alex, I’ll take getting into politics for the grift for $500.”

12 Likes

Are all politicians this cheap? Maybe we could club together and buy ourselves one?

15 Likes

Said the Russians.

8 Likes

But… but… something something Soros!

9 Likes

Vote her out, AZ.

16 Likes

true story:
when i lived in mesa/tempe, az and worked in south phoenix, i would cut some commute time getting to work by going through sky harbor airport. even the slower speed limit in the trough lanes would sometimes be faster than taking the 202 to the 10.
one time, leaving the 202 and exiting to the airport inroad, i am in the left lane and slowing to meet the speed limit as a champagne-colored bmw comes aggressively up my ass and zooms past on the right at high speed. as car passes, the vanity plate read SINEMA.
she was the state rep for my district at the time.

10 Likes

Remember how apologists for the Dem establishment here used to insist that the party had to accept DINOs like Sinema and Manchin? They’re awfully quiet about that these days.

6 Likes

I remember prior to Sinema being elected, Howie Kline, the president of The Blue America PAC, was on The David Feldman Show commenting on perspective candidates during the election cycle she won. He found her to be one of the worst so-called progressives running.

He was right.

Never vote for a progressive whose name sounds like the genre of movie that Kirk Cameron and Kevin Sorbo make movies under.

4 Likes

a task that would consume hours

How does one phone call to the hotel take hours?

6 Likes

“I’ll just go and measure the pool, Ms Sinema; will you hold?”

3 Likes

SNL could do a great skit on that.

5 Likes

I don’t want to sound like a dick, but she’s got a real “Entitled Rich White Suburban Woman” thing going on. I would expect her to be part of an MLM scheme for selling dildos and Tupperware.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.