'Army For Trump' ads incite armed militias to intimidate voters in 'election security operation', also Don Jr. doesn't look so good

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/09/25/army-for-trump-ads-incite-armed-militias-to-intimidate-voters-in-election-security-operation-also-don-jr-doesnt-look-so-good.html

3 Likes

How the hell is this not incitement? Or sedition? Calling for the overthrow if the democratic process should be an offense of some sort!!

30 Likes

Maybe they should all agree on a common uniform of sorts. Perhaps matching shirts in some kind of earth-color scheme.

27 Likes

If a polling place can make a woman take off her anti trump shirt and vote topless because it’s “Electioneering” we definitely can definitely arrest a bunch of thugs with ARs for electioneering.

29 Likes

I mean what the hell do they even think they’re supposed to be watching for? A guy dressed like the Hamburglar with a giant sack labeled “FRAUDULENT VOTES”?

25 Likes

Don’t be silly, according to Attorney General Barr, sedition is disagreeing with Trumpy.

7 Likes

That’s Hamberderlar

12 Likes

No. They are watching for anyone who looks like they might not vote for trump. (you know, non-whites, hippy-types, most women, anyone living in a majority democratic district). Because, anyone who looks suspiciously like a non-trump voter should not be allowed to vote. Plus, they need to point those ARs at the retired folks who try to open up the bags of absentee ballots to put a stop to that. (in democratic districts) because those might not be trump votes either.

6 Likes

I would not be surprised if Don Jr. has COVID. Kimberly Guilfoyle was diagnosed positive back in the summer.

I would also not be surprised if he’s taking doses of hydroxychloroquine.

9 Likes

Nothing really matters. Anyone can see.

8 Likes

Not when you’re a Republican and own the government. We have not been a democracy of any sort for a while. According to the political scientists we are an oligarchy and just one step from being a dictatorship. Adjust your perspective accordingly

2 Likes

Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me!

6 Likes

He’s just a rich boy from a rich family. Spare us our rights from his anti-democracy!

16 Likes

It is and the RNC knows it better than anyone. They just came out of a 40 year consent decree for doing almost the exact same thing in New Jersey. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballot_Security_Task_Force This is the first presidential election after the lifting of the decree and they are right back at it. Expect the DNC to file a lawsuit and a new round of preclearance requirements in another year or so.

9 Likes

Bill Barr’s busy going after “antifa”

5 Likes

Are the AR wielding trucknuts going to “citizen arrest” all the other numbnutzs who are there to ”vote twice”?

4 Likes

Another day, another obscenity.
If Trump is re-elected it won’t be a case of leaving the country, it will be a case of leaving the planet.
Why is there NO redress? The question that is almost continually present in my addled mind since the inauguration. Trump can get away with everything. This also means that we no longer exist in a democracy because all the voices of dissent, all voices of the law of the land are utterly ineffective. There is already a fascist government operating in the USA. It’s beyond dreadful that this particularly drug-addled c**t, a man so cowardly that he pays large sums of money to fly abroad and pretending to hunt and kill defenceless animals is acting once again with impunity. There is something dreadfully wrong here and it gets worse every minute of every day. These people should at the very least be indited
He is a moron but he is allowed to incite sedition? Nothing is working as it should be. It’s horrific.

4 Likes

Just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta here

5 Likes

It looks to me like crack cocaine truly is being sold in Lafayette Park these days. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I’m 90% certain “enlisting” to “defend the election” requires a large donation to the “re-election fund”.

The sooner this crime family is locked safely away, the better.

6 Likes