Trump Jr. calls for "total war" over election

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/11/05/trump-jr-calls-for-total-war-over-election.html

7 Likes

I don’t get it. Weren’t the conservatives upset about a bunch of folks recreating Sherman’s March on a Daughters Of The Confederacy building back in the summer?

13 Likes

I don’t think Trumpenfuhrer Jr could handle ‘total war’. But probably he’d be out of the country by then.

19 Likes

If it comes to “total war,” I call dibs on burning down Mar-a-lago.

50 Likes

It’s time to clean up this mess & stop looking like a banana republic!

Hey, look at that. Don Jr. and I agree on something.

46 Likes

oh, junior!
and what happens when it turns out (as has been reported in two states now) that it is Republicans that are voting for dead relatives or simply trying to vote twice?!

wait… what?

29 Likes
  1. Fuck you Trump Jr.

2. Go ahead. Look into voter fraud. It is incredibly rare. The whole “thousands of dead people voting” trope isn’t backed by actual evidence in modern elections. (You will find some, but they voted before they died.)

27 Likes

You have a smattering of individuals who vote fraudulently this way, but they’re both

1. Incredibly rare
  2. Usually Republicans

Turns out when you have a President repeatedly insist that it’s easy to cast fraudulent votes by mail some of his followers are led to believe they can get away with it.

47 Likes

Don Jr. is trying to make his bones ahead of what he hopes will be a glorious career as a politician.

The thought of his inevitable run for president sickens me. Perhaps a safe could be encouraged to fall out of the sky and put him out of our misery?

25 Likes

Maybe Thom Tillis and Joni Ernst can advise him, if they request to be put in the same prison as Donny Jr.

7 Likes

He wants war, misery and violence from the safety of his daddy’s mansions. F Don Jr.

Inciting violence should be a crime.

28 Likes

You know, there was never even a suggestion that the USA resembled a “banana republic” until Jr.'s Daddy walked into the White House …

32 Likes

78 Likes

I wouldn’t worry about it. He doesn’t have Sr.'s feral used car salesman cunning to pull off a successful campaign

12 Likes

Well, the best bone spurs clinic is in Switzerland. Oooh, and ouch, they really hurt.

13 Likes

OK, do that. . . go on, show us. You kooks have been talking about voter fraud for years, show us this massive fraud, produce actual solid evidence, like something that you could legitimately use in court instead of hypothetical possibilities and whispered rumors.

18 Likes

I checked Don Jr’s character sheet and his CHARISMA is a 5 which is 2 higher than his INTELLIGENCE .

25 Likes

For some folk, every Stat is a Dump Stat.

12 Likes

There is no way that Don Jr is as intelligent as a cat or dog.

23 Likes

The whole dead voter thing grew out of one story, and it turned out the dead voter was actually alive and had the same name as his dead father. But the Trumps have never let facts get in the way of their hyperbole.

26 Likes