Arrested Development: Star Wars with Ron Howard

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/05/03/arrested-development-star-war.html

Despite my penchant for using Lucille Bluth gifs, I was also slow to discovering AD; I binged the whole series for the first time just last year.

11 Likes

Admiral Ozzel: “I’ve made a huge mistake.”
(choke)

5 Likes

“And that’s why you always leave a note” …

classic.

5 Likes

The “Rose into second” inserts killed me.

3 Likes

It’s an illusion, Kylo. A “trick” is something pleasure-droids do for credits.

luke

14 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

I also liked the recent tour of Lando’s Millennium Falcon bit they just posted. OF COURSE there’s a cape room.

2 Likes

14 Likes

Looks like the marketing campaign for Solo™ just made the jump to light speed. Hope they don’t fly through a star or bounce too close to a supernova…

2 Likes

I love the show, the humor in it is top notch. Glad you managed to get into it eventually :slight_smile:

2 Likes

*There’s always money in the death star!

7 Likes

Agreed.

From 2005 until very recently, I was a tad bit preoccupied with child-rearing as the sole caregiver of my kid; so I missed out on a lot of shows that ‘everyone else’ was watching over the years.

Now that my kid is fairly self sufficient and I find myself with unexpected stretches of free time, I’m slowly playing catch up. (I finished GoT a few months ago, and now I’m working my way through Community.)

2 Likes

I haven’t watched Community yet, at some point i guess i should but i just don’t watch a lot of TV or shows these days. Often i have to force myself to start shows as its not part of my usual routine.

3 Likes

I think the humor is on par with AD, if you get the chance to check it out.

2 Likes

The Netflix Season, too?

Everything that’s been released so far, including the recut.

It was hella weird watching the whole bit about the wall on the Mexican border, considering everything that’s happened since the 2016 election.

2 Likes

“A religion, not a cult.”

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.