As Trump takes Nevada, Republicans face facts

4 Likes

She should pick Rubio! It would throw a wrench in the whole damn thing.

That said, I think if Trump wins (thatā€™s still an if) the nomination, heā€™ll probably pick a really solid running mate. That scares me.

1 Like

I mentioned somewhere else that heā€™ll pick Giuliani.
(or at least, heā€™s working with him and itā€™d be funny).

Either that or Trump will find a self-loathing / overly ambitious Latina politician.

But Iā€™m half wondering if theyā€™ll end up with a brokered convention and draft Paul Ryan as the sacrificial candidate.

Clinton will pick Castro or Oā€™Malley.

7 Likes

whoah. Easy does it.

You donā€™t want to piss off the Silent Commentariat Who Have Been Long Time Readers No Seriously.

29 Likes

He isnā€™t joking either.

5 Likes

Saying that like it was a bad thing. Hating Japan is so 80ā€™s.

5 Likes

Twice through that paragraph and I thought you were saying hack rat each time.

4 Likes

Hat rack? That guyā€™s a newcomer, no experience.

Chair!

29 Likes

31 Likes

There are millions of miserable people in America who know exactly who
engineered the shattering of their worlds, and Trump isnā€™t one of those
people

ORLY

http://homeequitytheft.blogspot.com/2007/08/trump-mortgage-joins-subprime-lending.html
http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2068227_2068229_2068318,00.html

19 Likes

Apparently Megyn Kelly likes this idea.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/02/22/megyn-kelly-asks-paul-ryan-if-he-could-be-the-gop-nominee-in-a-brokered-convention-see-his-emphatic-answer/

ā€œThe way it could happen is, they take the first vote, and the pledged delegates vote as theyā€™ve said they will, and it doesnā€™t go through, thereā€™s not enough. And in the second vote, theyā€™re allowed to, sort of, go where they want, and people say, ā€˜We canā€™t agree on any of these guys. Look at him, heā€™s so handsome, heā€™s such a nice man, he tries hard, Mitt Romney loved him. Why donā€™t we make him our nominee?ā€™ā€ Kelly suggested to Ryan, who was shaking his head.

1 Like

I clearly donā€™t know what it ā€œfeel likeā€ to you, but as one who has voted in every election for more than a couple decades Iā€™m quite clear that each election really is a matter of life and death. People in our country and several others will live or die on decisions made by our elected officials. One of my main goals in casting a vote is to make those lives as good as possible and the deaths as few.

12 Likes

Aww. Its sweet you think your vote matters that much.

1 Like

Mhm. I support Trump all the way. But Iā€™m not pissed off! No finer Republican candidate exists.

I look forward to a classy diamond studded TRUMP sign on the white house lawn.

Heā€™s who they all wanna be when they grow up.

Love that guy. Heā€™s a great story and a giant fiasco and a huge monkey wrench in the godawful halls of power in DC.

I think heā€™s also the inevitable result of dicking around with their base the way the republican party has. A whole lot of their voters are bat-shit insane with colossally bad ideas. And now they have a candidate that represents them. And they are legion!

Iā€™m happy for them. And me.

4 Likes

Trump 2016!

2 Likes

Here is your gold star for proof-reading my post.

7 Likes

in one of our local state elections, one candidate once won literally by a handful of votes. i think itā€™s upsetting that you think your vote DOESNā€™T matter.

5 Likes

Yeah. As if republicans could pick a fact out of a line up.

1 Like

Heā€™s the millionaire ANYONE could be if they inherited millions of dollars! The business success story ANYONE could be, not counting four business bankruptcies! The family values man anyone on the religious right could want, three wives in a row! Not beholden to large campaign donors, at least for the first couple months of his campaign last year! A man of faith; he demands it in lieu of both foreign and domestic policy!

Yeah, heā€™s ā€œa great story and a huge monkey wrench in the godawful halls of power in DC.ā€ Heā€™s everything Osama bin Laden would have wanted!

13 Likes

In a free and fair election you would be right. When is the last time the US had one of those?

How many Diebold machines and vote shenanigans would Trump supporters see as a completely legitimate path to power?

2 Likes