Assholes, assholes everywhere

Why, because she’s a fun sponge who hates the idea that someone, anyone, anywhere, is having more fun than she’s ever had in her entire, miserable life.
No different to the retired couple I read about earlier who were spotted carrying a large log in a public park used by runners, cyclists, dog walkers, etc, and after they dropped it on a section of path a jogger pointed out that someone could get hurt, particularly cyclists, to which they replied that that was what they hoped would happen, they didn’t like cyclists using ‘their’ park to ride bikes in.
Assholes, assholes everywhere.

1 Like

Putting a log on a trial is a dick move no doubt about it.
I mountain bike and walk a lot in the forest. Around our way some trails are marked mixed use and in most cases with signs on who has right of way. There are still cyclists that pass by at 20+ miles an hour with inches to spare or who come barreling down a hill so that you have to step off the path to make way for them. When I bike in the woods I make sure I don’t do those things or other actions that I would not like as a walker.
The question is how do we keep the arshole walkers away from the arsehole cyclists and still have everyone enjoy the woods? Or any other location where arsholes congregate?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.