Astounding showpiece table full of hidden compartments nested in hidden compartments

[Read the post]

1 Like

Decades of playing video games led me to expect that solving the rotating ring puzzle would unlock something else.

11 Likes

Which reminds me: the Room 3 should be out soon. Rooms 1 (which is astonishing like this piece of furniture) and 2 justified the price of my iPad on their own… http://www.fireproofgames.com/games/the-room-three-2

4 Likes

We should ban these. Obviously just a fancy thing to hide your weeeeeed in.

2 Likes

You didn’t hear the chime?

It clearly unlocked something in another room.

4 Likes

To illustrate my point over on the Bob Ross thread, this guy is clearly not the Bob Ross of woodworking.

Hi Cory, thanks for the nice post. I’ve got the website bandwidth issue fixed, wasn’t expecting so much traffic so suddenly.

For anyone interested the circular puzzle was done just for fun for the client, he wanted something to play with and this is what I came up with.
Craig

13 Likes

Fuck! My car just started and drove away on its own!

Sure, it’s all well and good until someone solves the Lament Configuration.

4 Likes

If you haven’t yet, check out this interview with the developer (audio | article). It’s fascinating, and surprisingly uplifting.

Also, are those coins really large or is that table/his hands really small?

More likely coke. Didn’t you see the convenient fold-down mirror and stack of bills ready for rolling into a snort tube?

1 Like

Crap…Another place to forget where I put my keys.

1 Like

More like another 3 dozen places where you might have put your keys… That you know about. There could be even more places that are totally seekrit!

2 Likes

Amazing! Does it come with the giant coins or are those extra?

I love the design. It means I can pile as much stuff as I want on top and still access the interior.

Has anyone checked to see if El Chapo is in there?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.