At rally, Trump fantasizes about beating up Biden, says he'll fire Fauci after election, again strands crowd

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/11/02/at-rally-trump-fantasizes-about-beating-up-biden-says-hell-fire-fauci-after-election-again-strands-crowd.html

5 Likes

I’d like to feel bad for these morons…on second thought, no I wouldn’t.

21 Likes

I agree. They’re born suckers, left hanging in the wind once again by the hateful grifter they worship.

25 Likes

Of course he’s going to fire Fauci, he just doesn’t have the guts to do it before the election. Naturally that remark will be “just joking, owning the libs” until he does do it.

23 Likes

Trailer Park POTUS season four really sucks.

19 Likes

Dude! Trump is totally gonna thrash Biden!

After he recovers from that sip of water, I mean. And assuming there are no 45 degree ramps in his way. And those FSS agents he has on loan will hold Biden still.

Totally gonna thrash him. Any minute now.

32 Likes

Suuuuure, he’s gonna beat up Biden. He’s so big and strong and healthy.

5 Likes

Fucksake America, put an end to this nightmare. Enough is enough.

Signed,
The Rest Of The World.

40 Likes

I try not to pay too close attention to this stuff. Was this the third rally where trump left supporters stranded?

8 Likes

I think we’ve only the seen the tip of the iceberg. If he loses, he’s still got two and a half months in office. He’s going to wreak all kinds of havoc until he is removed from office - most likely forcibly.

20 Likes

“Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.” (In pronounced Scottish accent, of course.)

9 Likes

This scares me more than this jack-ass stealing the election. If anyone thinks he’s going down quiet, they need to realize that ain’t gonna happen.

16 Likes

Americans collectively decided to end this 4 years ago - Trump lost the popular vote after all.

12 Likes

If USA starts appointing their ruler by single combat, I think The Rock should have a second look at his chances for president.

15 Likes

I lived in a trailer park for three years during grad school. Only way I could afford the Bay Area! Anyway, no one there would have wanted this POTUS for a neighbor.

8 Likes

i’m not so sure. a lame duck president is a powerful deterrent. he’ll have the stink of failure all over him, and nobody wants to be associated with that.

“Bring it, water boy. I’ll meet you at the top of the ramp in 20 minutes.”

34 Likes

Better to be stranded in a parking lot than in Attica or the like.

1 Like

Fire him? That’s some weak tea. Where’s the “Lock him up” chants? This Two Minute Hate is really getting watered down into a Two Minute Disapprove. And here I thought he’d be ramping up the hysteria the closer he got to his reckoning.

2 Likes

At rally, Trump fantasizes about beating up Biden, says he’ll fire Fauci after election, again strands crowd

I always really enjoy the way you headline @beschizza
So factual yet so tellingly deadpan… those last three words!

12 Likes