At Roger Stone trial, Rick Gates says Trump knew of WikiLeaks plans

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/11/12/roger-stone-trial-trump-knew.html

Trump likely lied to Mueller about 2016 WikiLeaks email plans, if this is true.

4 Likes

But I was led to believe the DNC hacked itā€™s own emails to pin the hacking on Russia so they could then blame Trump for collusion after he won? I mean. . . Putin said straight up he had nothing to do with it-- who you gonna believe?

15 Likes

Well OFC he knew you stupid twat!

4 Likes

Iā€™d love to see this smarmy ratf*cker spend the rest of his life doing Federal time, but one way or another heā€™s going to slime his way out of it.

2 Likes

look, once half the country knowingly voted a confessed sexual assaulter into the whitehouse it was pretty much game over for all decency for the next decade and hopefully not the remainder of century given the 7-2 that is about to become the surpreme court not to mention the hundreds upon hundreds of alt-right judges placed into appeals system

itā€™s pardons all the way down from here, heā€™ll even pardon himself on the way out and thatā€™s the end of that, weā€™ve lost

6 Likes

I can no longer keep track of the phlanxes of slimy bottomfeeders (I apologize to eels) involved in this government. Truly a Hydra of graft, corruption, and lies.

7 Likes

My point exactly! I canā€™t tell who you refer to here, but astonishingly any name involved fits this description.

3 Likes

If you set out to design a bigger piece of shit than Trump, Iā€™m convinced that you would need an entire team to accomplish it. You can count on every word that he speaks being either a flat out lie, an accusation of another person that he is actually doing himself, or an expression of his own ignorance and narcissism.

Iā€™m mystified as to how that isnā€™t obvious to everyone. And why there are so many others willing to support him in his incompetent ratfucking?

5 Likes

Somewhere there are biblical lepers shaking their finger stumps at this whole thing and how more diseased everyone around this man is than them

3 Likes

Iā€™m not sure itā€™s possible, even then. Trumpā€™s knowledge and cognitive ability are on par with a child. (Iā€™m not even kidding.) Temperamentally, heā€™s, wellā€¦ deranged. Youā€™d need a team consisting of a smaller, cognitively challenged child and a criminally insane serially killer to be worse than him. I donā€™t think this is hyperbole.

Hagfish, on the other handā€¦

2 Likes

Weird, Randy Credico was on flashpoints this morning with a pretty different take :man_shrugging:

Because heā€™s sticking it to those damned libtards. Iā€™m not kidding about this. He could be wiping his ass with pages from the bible, while sodomizing virgins, and theyā€™d still support him as long as he really pissed off ā€œthose liberalsā€. Itā€™s not a game of functionality (or even reality), itā€™s a game of how to be the biggest trolley.

4 Likes

Hagfish are the only living animal that has a skull but no backbone.

Or at least, thatā€™s what we assumed.

4 Likes

Ah, so perfect for politicsā€¦

2 Likes
3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.