Attack of the Tourons

The family in the photo had better hope don’t have a trip, otherwise they’ll remember it for the rest of their lives.

7 Likes

Yep. All four seconds.

8 Likes

Always appropriate.

8 Likes

5 Likes

As someone who does get wigged out by static heights I physically reeled from that photo and won’t scroll back.

4 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes
8 Likes

I’m embarrassed that I am laughing

7 Likes

Same song, but from a different perspective:

3 Likes
1 Like

This article doesn’t say the drinking couple is on vacation/holiday, but that seems likely.

Seems to me that this flight attendant is just doing her job.

Edit: The drunk woman filmed this, without permission-- another misstep:

3 Likes
1 Like

7s5hrj

3 Likes

blessed relief from the crush of tourons here as we enter the “summer slow” between 4th of July and lobster mini season.
mini season will see a huge influx of real TOURONS as they come here, pulling boats, in order to get a one week jump on spiny lobster season. mini season was a florida tourist development commision brain fart that designated the last Wednesday and Thursday of July as a two-day “mini season” only in the Keys. so tourons come in droves to get this “advantage” (regular open for lobster season is 6 August).
it is a stupid, stupid idea and the FWC, MCSO and state patrol bust hundreds of assholes overfishing and taking undersized bugs. it’s lobster mini season, not mini lobster season!
going to be hard to get around in just a couple more weeks, but for now, in slow season, i can drive places i would usually avoid.
/rant

6 Likes
6 Likes
2 Likes

The new “balconing”?

ETA: This is like the trifecta of guiris/tourons… entitled guys who think rules are not for them, do bad things and they miraculously come out unscathed. Not saying he deserves to burn horribly in the fires of vesubius, but probably got away with a slap in the hand and a bit of back pain… and this will encourage this kind of reckless behaviour.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Tourists Are Ignoring Deadly Heat to Take Pictures With a Giant Thermometer in Death Valley

4 Likes