Attack of the Tourons

Not a place you want to FAFO in regards to drugs that are illegal there. :flushed:

7 Likes

Thailand recently legalized cannabis. this idiot was busted for promoting a foreign cannabis company (his own, in California).
i first thought that mj was a big no-no in Thailand, even punishable by death(?) or at least lengthy incarceration. shades of Brokedown Palace.

6 Likes

I thought it was still illegal, too. That’s amazingly progressive on Thailand’s part! Nonetheless, touron is FAFO.

6 Likes

really a classy stunt, too…not!

5 Likes

Sorcery:

4 Likes
2 Likes
5 Likes

On one hand: Good. On the other hand, now the process of converting Venice into a theme park is completed.

5 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Here’s what you are supposed to do (more or less, turning around to take photos is probably not the best idea) when some bears decide they want to walk on the trail too.

“The baby one did a few quick runs at one point, which may have been what we call a ‘bluff charge,’ which is where they kind of run at you to see what your reaction is going to be,” she said.

I’m sure Mum had a word with it afterwards. You can almost hear the bears thinking “don’t stare, just keep walking, don’t get too close”.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Thanks @mr_raccoon !

2 Likes
2 Likes

Don’t stick your phone in a Maiko’s face

2 Likes
6 Likes

Coulda been a lot worse.

Come on people, the outdoors is not a zoo!!

4 Likes

Alternatively, you can treat the outdoors like it is a zoo, but should keep in mind you’re inside the cage. :frowning:

2 Likes

Why anyone would look at a moose and think-I’m going to get as close as I can to that massive animal with 30 pounds or more of weaponry on its head?

1 Like