Attempted Coup in the United States: Tracking Investigations and Fallout

Not domestic: supposedly in Germany. As if it couldn’t be stupider.

9 Likes

Such a long thread now. Did this slip under our radar?

Weisbecker’s frequent trips to Mexico — he told officers he visited friends there and was helping to design a ranch — left him open to scrutiny each time he returned to the United States. He grew increasingly belligerent as he continued to be directed to secondary inspection at the border and questioned about Jan. 6, calling officers “communist pig,” “fascist” and other derogatory names.

13 Likes

The best thing to do when the Feds are after you is to draw attention to yourself.

10 Likes

I think what irritates me most is how easily US criminals can cross the border (BOTH WAYS!) without I.D., but some random brown person is scrutinized six ways from Sunday.

15 Likes
17 Likes

I wonder if he’ll take his signs with him to prison…

License plates and sleepless nights for you Q boy. Good riddance.

10 Likes

less than what the prosecutor wanted, but still serious.

11 Likes
8 Likes

Saw this picture from 1976 today and was thought of the Jan 6 traitors.

19 Likes

Still using the U.S. flag to attack people who don’t look or think the way they do.

21 Likes

Same shit different century.

16 Likes

done with this shit

16 Likes

Had not seen this one before, so I looked it up.

If anyone is interested: backstory in the history thread.

8 Likes
12 Likes

Shunned in 3…2…1…

14 Likes

Yep. Did she actually listen to Murdoch? If he was giving campaign advice this is where it would gain traction. We’ll see.

5 Likes

“ On Wednesday, Democratic Rep. Ruben Gallego of Arizona sent a letter to Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin asking that Flynn’s military pension be rescinded. He also asks Floyd to “work with the Secretary of Veterans Affairs where needed to rescind any other military or veteran benefits that Mr. Flynn may receive through programs designed to reward honorable service to the nation.”

19 Likes

you go Gallego!

keyword bolded

15 Likes

Coalescing continues further for Eastman, AK Rep who was both at Capitol on 1/6 and is a proud Oath Keeper:

9 Likes
27 Likes