Attempted Coup in the United States: Tracking Investigations and Fallout

maybe rhetorical, but i think it’s actually a commentary on our political stability not our values or internal actions.

racism is something that european governments are basically okay with. ( maybe, they’ll issue some sternly worded letters or something. if even that. ) economic instability, closed borders, tearing up treaties, war ( of us against some country they actually care about, including us against us )… they find more troubling

i read that as “pita party” and thought: wait, isn’t that more of a greek thing?

possibly i need more coffee :stuffed_flatbread:

6 Likes

It’s like ALL the Batman villains!

16 Likes

Republican National Convention GIF by Election 2020

17 Likes
19 Likes
14 Likes

After multiple messages and calls requesting an interview, Eastman emailed a vague two-sentence response that read, in part, “I find it a very good thing that as Americans we have the right to choose our own elected representatives, rather than those outside Alaska and outside the Mat-Su choosing our elected representatives for us based on their values and what passes for journalism in other parts of the country.”

Eastman did not respond to subsequent requests for clarity or questions.

18 Likes

19 Likes

Joel Mchale Lol GIF by NETFLIX

13 Likes

Not Jan. 6 per se (he wasn’t there), but part of its aftermath.

I think this is related, though, as far as “Attempted Coup” goes (or perhaps file under “Trump the Chump”)

15 Likes

Stick around Enrique…

16 Likes

Jan. 6 Organizers Used Anonymous ‘Burner Phones’ to Communicate with White House and Trump Family, Sources Say

20 Likes

Yeah, that’s not sus.

17 Likes

something something public record laws.

just add it to the list of laws the president can willfully ignore without consequence i guess :confused:

10 Likes

And we can’t put one traitor ex prez in prison.

20 Likes

J6 extremists don’t want to be identified as J6 extremists, go figure!

18 Likes

I am completely supportive- except for violating the temporary court protective order. That’s a bad precedent to foster.

7 Likes

Loder might think that the order from a “family court commissioner” was FOS, but it’s never a good idea to blow off a court. Waiting the four weeks would have been safer.

I’ve seen too many otherwise smart people get munched by the legal system when they thought that facts, logic and justice were on their side.

9 Likes

Their tactics remind me of the antagonist in Cape Fear. Threatening, harassing, and bullying, then whining to the court when the target of their hate fights back.

15 Likes
10 Likes

I know Judas is usually thought of as a traitor, but in Jesus Christ Superstar he is portrayed as a sympathetic character at a genuine loss for how to prevent things from spiraling into bloodshed. Beeks really does not seem to understand the role.

15 Likes