Attempted Coup in the United States: Tracking Investigations and Fallout

Leopards eating faces?

It was all fine when just Democrats were at risk from the lynch mob.

10 Likes

“I spent my whole life training leopards to eat faces, then I turned it loose. How can it want to eat my face?”

10 Likes

:100::tea:

26 Likes

(This would be the representative who was live-tweeting Pelosi’s whereabouts during the attack.)

19 Likes

Or maybe just move them to the front of the store.

4 Likes

Oh look, more incitement.

ETA: Also, she’s a dumbass.

15 Likes

Hah. I think that’s Romney’s plan.

4 Likes

:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:
I could go on…

7 Likes

if money is speech, and voting is speech, then buying and selling votes is just good business. errr. also speech.

8 Likes

Man, how sad for her. Hope she has a safe home to go to. Maybe she’d already gone there.

Via Atrios.

8 Likes

Interview:

18 Likes
13 Likes

Trump’s job approval among Republicans was 91-7 on Election Day, and 88-8 today.

And despite that small erosion in job approvals , Trump’s favorability ratings among Republicans is barely budging, from 91% favorable and 7% unfavorable on Election Day, to 90-9 today.

Those same Republicans approved of the GOP by a 82-9 margin on Election Day. Today’s 64-21 margin is a net 30-point drop . Those are Republicans upset that the party, generically, isn’t “fighting” hard enough to upend the results of the election.

8 Likes

I hope the remainder are pissed at the party for not running a stronger candidate.

3 Likes

Add another two to the stupid criminals pile

Two Virginia police officers, including one who is an Army veteran and trained sniper, have been arrested after they allegedly took part in the Capitol riot—then boasted about it being legal on Facebook afterwards.

18 Likes

Those numbers look real bad, but, as the comments say, this may not so much be the people of the GOP getting worse, as the relatively decent people leaving the GOP.

6 Likes

I suspect both might be going on, but the balance…

1 Like

13 Likes

There’re a lot of posts here, so I don’t know if this has been posted already, but the VERY worth-a-read Lawfare Blog is keeping a running tab.

9 Likes

Well, i’m sure people boasting about it on facebook are the rare exampl…

After the riot, Cudd posted about it on her Facebook page, bragging that “we” tore down the doors to Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s office.

Nevermind then.

18 Likes