Attempted Coup in the United States: Tracking Investigations and Fallout

34 Likes
14 Likes

Buffalo area man who was with the rioters who also tried to light reporters equipment on fire said he was in contact with the FBI and was cooperating in their investigation. Those huge ass dents the feds put on his front door at 5 in the morning are telling a different story :rofl:

21 Likes

OTOH - heā€™s locked up an endorsement deal for Racist Flakes.

23 Likes

Not exactly the breakfast of champions!

8 Likes

Christ these people are stupid.

39 Likes

And yet so far impossible for the FBI to track on their own. :thinking:

9 Likes

Quantico isnā€™t exactly a hotbed of multiculturalism if you know what I mean.

12 Likes

Well, I expect that whole office they had in NY is still bravely trying to prove that Hillary had emails, so resources may be limited.

6 Likes

I donā€™t like to be drawn into the kayfabe of Republican ratfights, but I would like to imagine Rudy alā€™Ghoul leaving increasingly desperate voicemails at various Deutsche Bank numbers while sitting on a park bench staring at the door to his former condo building.

A single snowflake falls on his shoulder as the sun sets.

13 Likes

Pooorrrrr baaayyyyyybeeeee.

I have a feeling that the aides brave enough to stick it out for the next several days are angling for juicy ā€œinside the bunkerā€ book deals.

14 Likes

"They said Trump has privately expressed concern with some of Giulianiā€™s moves and did not appreciate a demand from Giuliani for $20,000 a day in fees for his work attempting to overturn the election. "

$20,000 a day gets you Four Seasons Landscaping-level legal representation.

He needs to be silenced, I wouldnā€™t change that if I could, but I do truly miss the opportunity to witness his downfall. I mean, weā€™ve reached the ā€œHitler in the Bunkerā€ meme time. Eventually heā€™s going to slip and let some really horrific stuff come flying out of his mouth. I hope someone is recording it.

6 Likes
16 Likes
30 Likes
11 Likes
19 Likes

Via the FBI ā€¦ there is a Venn Diagram in there somewhereā€¦

Juxtaposition of Capitol Violence and Terrorism is striking. How long until it merges?

10 Likes

More importantly, they wanted to distinguish between the two.

7 Likes

Are we still talking about trying to bring the perpetrators to justice? Surely itā€™s time to just let the past be past and move on for the good of our county.

/s

13 Likes

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/black-cops-warned-racist-capitol-police-officers-years

Allegations of racism against the Capitol Police are nothing new: Over 250 Black cops have sued the department since 2001. Some of those former officers now say itā€™s no surprise white nationalists were able to storm the building.

12 Likes