Attempted Coup in the United States: Tracking Investigations and Fallout

Landowner tories vs. industrial whigs: the hierarchy wars.

I hate how they carefully don’t mention slave mortgages. Conservatives hate when it’s said that many founders owned slaves, but slavery capitalism is the great unmentionable.

15 Likes
15 Likes
17 Likes

Jabba the Hutt says “fifth amendment” 800 times

11 Likes

I just want to know whatever became of the woman who was alleged to be using onions to rub her eyes with and went viral on Jan. 6th.

5 Likes
9 Likes

Given that the Dems were funding far right candidates on the gamble that they’d be so far right that voters would reject them, I sometimes wonder if Biden will do whatever he can to hold back indictments of trump. So he can beat him again.

10 Likes

DeSantis should definitely sue him.

Or Murdoch.

10 Likes

Grudge Match '24!

9 Likes

It’s a political question, not a fact.

I think he’s disqualified himself, but it seems on shaky legal ground. Perhaps we could compromise, and give him the option to run from prison?

5 Likes

joe biden lol GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

9 Likes

More stalling…

13 Likes

Well, attempted stalling, I think? Would it stall anything if the suit gets thrown out?

14 Likes

He’ll try to ask the Supremes again…

11 Likes
14 Likes

The Caldwells traveled together to Washington, D.C., where they were both seen sporting an Oath Keepers-banded T-shirt on the National Mall, in photographs entered into evidence by the government.

Sharon Caldwell, however, was not a member, and she testified that she only wearing the merchandise because it was a “free shirt” and allowed to obtain admission into the VIP area. She identified her husband in the courtroom as the “handsome man” sitting at the defense table.

I wonder if the original fascists had to pay for their own apparel. Maybe you’d get a free armband with the purchase of a brown shirt?

13 Likes

At least Molly Lewis can be relieved that “accomplished adults could be caught wearing adult diapers in their little fits of crazy?”

5 Likes
15 Likes

Send the US Marshall’s to bring him in?

15 Likes

Don’t hold your breath.

tenor - 2019-10-29T161406.008

13 Likes