Attempted Coup in the United States: Tracking Investigations and Fallout

He’ll probably try a privatize them. Hire the Oathkeepers.

8 Likes
15 Likes
26 Likes

Ashton Kutcher Burn GIF

17 Likes

Nicely done.

“Hey, don’t leave me hanging, bro.”

“You’re not my fucking bro.”

19 Likes

Surely there were a few good “Fuck you asshole!” utterances.

13 Likes

I love it!

reaction gif no GIF by Music Choice

12 Likes

Again?!?

mcconell-handshake-snub

Never gets old…

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

17 Likes
16 Likes

Gladys Sicknick, mother of fallen officer Brian Sicknick, was asked by CNN why she didn’t shake McCarthy and McConnell’s hands at the gold medal ceremony.

“They’re just two-faced,” she said to CNN. “I’m just tired of them standing there and saying how wonderful the Capitol police is and then they turn around and … go down to Mar-a-Lago and kiss his ring and come back and stand here and sit with – it just, it just hurts.”

We are all tired of them Gladys. Very very tired of them.

21 Likes
13 Likes
16 Likes

I’m sure hearing MTG boast about how much more carnage there would have been if only she and Bannon were in charge couldn’t have helped. The thought that another insurrection – more bloody this time – could be around the corner would make most Capitol Police re-assess their career.

13 Likes

Resisting the urge to cold cock MTG every time that she passed thru a check point must have taken great strength.

12 Likes
15 Likes

Following on the last update from September, today begins the oral arguments in the case against Mr Eastman and the disloyalty clause in the AK state constitution. A good thread is being live-tweeted here -

12 Likes
12 Likes

Both should be non-paywalled…

11 Likes

Come Here Lets Go GIF by Bounce

12 Likes
12 Likes