Attempted Coup in the United States: Tracking Investigations and Fallout

Dick Wolf Yes GIF by Wolf Entertainment

18 Likes

Donald Glover Yes GIF

13 Likes

Please, y’all, get your surprised faces ready as we…

… uh …

https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/10/opinions/bragg-pomerantz-fight-trump-gift-rodgers/index.html

In any case, Pomerantz has done something worse than being overly aggressive in pushing for charges in internal meetings. Because, putting aside rank corruption or extreme incompetence — which absolutely no one alleges here — a prosecutor should never, ever, disclose anything about a pending investigation that could jeopardize that investigation. Pomerantz’s actions have led to the disclosure of significant information about the DA’s investigation, the evidence it gathered, the charges under consideration, the legal theories that some prosecutors favored, and the sometimes contradictory views of all of those things among different lawyers within the office. Pomerantz has also criticized the office’s lawyers and questioned their legal abilities.

Legal experts have opined that Pomerantz’s statements about the investigation may have violated his duty of confidentiality, his obligations under the legal ethics code and potentially even the criminal grand jury secrecy rules. (Pomerantz said in a statement, “I am confident that all of my actions with respect to the Trump investigation, including the writing of my forthcoming book, are consistent with my legal and ethical obligations.”)

… yeah… uh–

https://buckscountybeacon.com/2023/02/january-6-committee-made-a-mistake-leaving-this-stone-unturned/

headdesk.gif x 1023

Clown cars: everyone’s got 'em! You get a clown car, and you, and you… (oprah-giving-out-cars.gif)

Trying hard not to see this as intentional incompetence. Maybe sometimes Hanlon’s Razor is the correct answer, even if it is very much how the GOP/MAGA crowd does its dirty work (malice disguised as incompetence, to quote @docosc).

17 Likes
12 Likes

That guy looked terrible under Ari Melbar’s questioning.

11 Likes

https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/13/politics/fulton-county-trump-grand-jury/index.html

A media coalition, which includes CNN, is seeking for the full report to be made public.

Gif summarizing BYU to BIG 12.

12 Likes

Given that there is probably information in the full report that might compromise her ongoing investigation, I’m okay with this.

11 Likes

yeah-saturday-night-live
its-a-little-suspicious-colin-jost

17 Likes
13 Likes

What are you trying to hide Mikey?

14 Likes
14 Likes

Real Housewives Sigh GIF

9 Likes

Maybe if he told the truth he wouldn’t need some money grubbing lawyers.

He’s a lying piece of shit.

13 Likes

Getting warmer…

19 Likes
21 Likes
11 Likes

Ooh ooh ooh please let it be the rod of iron folks and/or the proud boys. Get as many birds with a single stone

11 Likes

16 Likes

Of course they knew. Of course.

The actual court filing
(US DOMINION, INC., DOMINION
VOTING SYSTEMS, INC., and
DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS
CORPORATION
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF DELAWARE
Plaintiffs
V.
FOX NEWS NETWORK , LLC ,
Defendant .)
:

15 Likes

Murdoch - Putin connection. Who stands to gain from FN’s Big Lie?

15 Likes