Attempted Coup in the United States: Tracking Investigations and Fallout

Does he represent Dripping or Frothing?

10 Likes

Oh look, it’s another National Action “supporter” (I can’t prove he was a member, but he was in contact with their leaders).

9 Likes
13 Likes

possessing a copy of the anarchist cookbook.

1 Like
15 Likes

do i even want to ask how a watermark – if there was one – spoils a ballot? ( or i suppose, unspoils it? )

i do love the idea that trump personally marked every ballot. his god-like powers know no bounds. ( except when it comes to winning, making good deals, or getting people to like him. )

14 Likes
7 Likes

Standing in the way of this theory are the facts: Antifa, or anti-fascism, is a loosely defined and decentralized movement, rather than a political organization. Black Lives Matter is a movement focused on racial equality and police brutality. Neither group espouses a communist takeover of America.

It’s good that they included that. Too many media outlets don’t.

12 Likes

Oh No Reaction GIF

18 Likes

He sounded like he had some serious issues and hopefully he is sincere about his feelings and statements. Or maybe it’s a load of bull cooked up by his lawyer(s)? Who knows?

10 Likes

What a winner!

7 Likes

The QoP thanks him for his contributions.

Sacrifices have to be made.

KhZT

4 Likes

Motherfucking traitor. Yet he walks free.

14 Likes
15 Likes
1 Like
10 Likes

Maj. J. A. Hernandez, a Marine spokesman at the Pentagon, wrote in an email that the Corps does not tolerate extremism within its ranks. Marine officials this week told lawmakers that they had expelled at least 16 Marines in recent years from the Corps for extremist actions.

“The Marine Corps is clear on this: There is no place for racial hatred or extremism in the Marine Corps,” he wrote. “Our strength is derived from the individual excellence of every Marine regardless of background. Bigotry and racial extremism run contrary to our core values.”

While policy says extremism isn’t tolerated, I’ve seen a lot of goalposts moving about the definition of “extremism”.

14 Likes
14 Likes

Well, duh. Trump’s betrayal may have been sudden but I think everyone else knew it was inevitable.

13 Likes

Cry About It GIF by swerk

11 Likes