Attempted Coup in the United States: Tracking Investigations and Fallout

Criminal Complaint

7 Likes
9 Likes

I know this news is funny, but it really does reinforce the idea that Trump’s seditionists are not acting on “economic anxiety” at all.

You don’t shell out over 100 USD for a (rather lovely) set of building toys when you’re desperately poor.

Anyway, I hope the set, once it’s out of evidence, is donated to a kids shelter.

12 Likes

22 Likes
15 Likes
15 Likes

:100:

15 Likes
9 Likes

why? It’s his toy

Fucking hell

“Who shot Ashli Babbitt?,” he wrote on his official pseudo-presidential stationery.

I wonder if he is aware enough to realise that he has written that person’s death warrant, should their name ever get out. Or if he cared if he did realise

11 Likes

You’ve got a point there, but hopefully this seditionist scumbag gets put away for so long that he won’t want to play with anything when he gets out.

2 Likes

Isn’t the person who shot her shown on videos of that moment? I don’t know who it was, but I’d be surprised if it’s not common knowledge in some circles.

3 Likes

Belew is preceded by a segment about Oath Keepers accepting plea deals.

6 Likes
5 Likes

http://www.innercitypress.com/ddc62bbauericp062121.html

has what looks to be a partial transcript.

13 Likes
11 Likes
11 Likes

So, as a self-governed individual, she, her entire nation, declared war on the US. What penalties would a military court potentially impose on her?

12 Likes

U.S. Capitol Police will start using Army surveillance equipment to monitor Americans as part of a larger effort to improve security and turn the force into “an intelligence-based protective agency”

Damn. When all you have is a hammer…We went through this with 9/11, and it gave us the over-militarized NYPD, among other government overreach we still haven’t rolled back.

Looking at what happened on 1/6, and the failures to anticipate the threat or act on it, I think they would be hard pressed to prove new high resolution surveillance toys would have prevented the errors made on that day.

7 Likes