Attempted Coup in the United States: Tracking Investigations and Fallout

Peter Meijer (R-MI) would be another good choice. Voted to impeach 45 in the 2nd impeachment trial.

10 Likes
5 Likes

It would not be hard to believe these types would have a difficult time keeping a lawyer

5 Likes

The real views of the Blue Lives Matter crowd exposed again:

7 Likes

“It’s not working. Did you trying swiping his face left to right?”
“Yes. And right to left. No go.”
“I heard giving it a quick rub with sandpaper works.”

12 Likes

Security Surrounding Nuclear Football Being Officially Reviewed In Aftermath Of Capitol Siege

The Department of Defense’s (DOD) Office of Inspector General (OIG) has confirmed it will evaluate whether or not there are adequate procedures in place for events that might compromise the safety of the Presidential Emergency Satchel, more commonly known as the “nuclear football.” The review comes in light of the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol on January 6th, 2021 in which protesters were able to storm past Capitol Police and essentially overrun the seat of America’s government.

[…]

7 Likes

that’s a start. I’d like to see them try to literally open it “with his face” by violently cracking it across his face.
…oh, you wanted to open the laptop! sorry, my bad!
I thought you wanted his face opened. oops.

6 Likes
4 Likes
14 Likes

Interested Season 10 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

12 Likes
17 Likes

Hands down the stalker is going to be a bucket of tears when the authorities find him.

17 Likes

No shock at all. None. And yes, there will be blood. I see no way out at this point.

14 Likes

The Justice Department declined on Tuesday to defend a congressional ally of former President Donald J. Trump in a lawsuit accusing them both of inciting supporters at a rally in the hours before the Jan. 6 storming of the Capitol.

Law enforcement officials determined that Representative Mo Brooks, Republican of Alabama, was acting outside the scope of his duties in an incendiary speech just before the attack, according to a court filing. Mr. Brooks had asked the department to certify that he was acting as a government employee during the rally; had it agreed to defend him, he would have been dismissed from the lawsuit and the United States substituted as a defendant.

The Justice Department’s decision shows it is likely to also decline to provide legal protection for Mr. Trump in the lawsuit.

The Brooks decision ran counter to the Justice Department’s longstanding broad view of actions taken in the scope of a federal employee’s employment, which has served to make it harder to use the courts to hold government employees accountable for wrongdoing.

ed. In retrospect, I regret posting such a straightforward account. Slate’s reporting is far juiicier.

Mo Brooks: I wasn’t urging the crowd to riot; I was urging the crowd to vote Republican in the 2022, 2024 elections
DOJ: Electioneering is not “within the scope of your employment”, by long standing precedent.

17 Likes
18 Likes
15 Likes

They’re not sending their best

11 Likes

Like I said a few days ago in the thread, these guys are going to have a hard time keeping a lawyer

19 Likes
18 Likes

It’s harder to cover up than in the past, but TPTB keep trying to use the same playbook:

16 Likes