Audio while swimming is getting pretty good

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/11/10/audio-while-swimming-is-gett.html

1 Like

“These are better but still not very good for SCUBA diving”

A professor of mine had a list he was pointing to with a LASER pointer of acronyms you no longer have to capitalize and scuba was on it.

I don’t think I’d want to wear headphones while swimming, although listening to the soundtrack from Jaws while scuba diving would be a fun way to freak yourself out.

4 Likes

These would go great with my waterproof phone and stuff. Now I can watch YouTube without being distracted by all those colourful fish and things.

2 Likes

If you have a goofy kinda-phobia like me you just have to get in a sufficiently-large pool to hear that automatically sometimes.

:blush:

(the thing is, I like swimming and do so semi-regularly, but every so often something goes wrong in my noggin and then I want to get out early)

(I’m also fascinated by sharks and enjoy non-sensationalist documentaries about them, even though I’m sometimes irrationally worried by the viewing)

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.