Auralnauts shares Obi-Wan Kenobi's 1984 TV intro

Originally published at: Obi-Wan Kenobi as a 1984 action-adventure

1 Like

Great; though I am disappointed that there wasn’t a shot of an Imperial Landspeeder hitting a bush and doing a spectacular flip. Of course, the stormtroopers would emerge, dazed, but unharmed, from the fiery wreckage, saying, “Ay caramba”.

1 Like

fun, but my problem with it is the two or three MAJOR spoilers in it. If someone were just starting to watch the show in the 80s, they would be so upset later!

2 Likes

The first 30s of video is perfect action-show fodder from the 80’s and the last few chords are exactly how all of these songs ended.

1 Like

Thank you for the head’s up! I’ll get to Obiwan one of these days. Also, my new town might be stuck in the 80s.

1 Like

I found the Larry episodes to be more fun than Obiwan, as a non-Star Wars fan. They were pretty funny.

3 Likes

i loved Obi-Wan. watched it twice all the way through, and some episodes more than twice. to be honest, there’s not three MAJOR spoilers in that video – it’s more like one big one, one (or two) mid-range ones, and one nice moment at the very end.

1 Like

All CGI. I can tell by the pixels

Jim got me. Great fun.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.