Check out this May the 4th "Obi-wan Kenobi" Trailer!

Originally published at: Check out this May the 4th "Obi-wan Kenobi" Trailer! | Boing Boing

5 Likes

so… excited…!
Ewan was the best part of the prequels for me, and to see him continue his super-nuanced, studied performance of Alec Guinness’s Kenobi to the connecting point between the prequels and the original movie is going to be so good!

7 Likes

Meh. I’ll probably try watching it - but if it’s as bad as Boba Fett will likely bail.

One does not simply make a show as bad as Boba Fett, you have to want to make a show that bad.

4 Likes

200w

5 Likes

Well, unlike Boba Fett, we have more than a couple sentences’ worth of dialogue and a cool costume when it comes to Master Kenobi. Plus, Ewan McGregor’s reputation precedes him. I’m cautiously optimistic.

3 Likes

You guys are too harsh.

Anyway, ooo so glad we aren’t going to spend all the time on Tatooine (my least favorite SW planet).

Super excited - THIS looks like 4-LOM!!!

1 Like

Did they ever show what Alderaan looks like? (I mean close-up, and before the unpleasantness.) The preview shows Obi unconvincingly make his case to Owen that “when the time comes, he must be trained!” So I wonder if he tries the same argument about Leia to Bail Organa.

But I guess making a habit of spying on a young Leia with binoculars from a distance is somehow even creepier than when he does it with Luke, so maybe they won’t go there.

1 Like

Flogging a dead bantha.

1 Like

Say hi to Rex for me.

2 Likes

I wish the Bluetooth R3X was cooler

How can this only have one like - It’s 4-LOM! I’ll eat my slouch hat if it isn’t!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.