Australian educational contractor warns of wifi, vaccination danger to "gifted" kids' "extra neurological connections"

Is this lady originally from Florida?

5 Likes

I don’t know. He might not be able to distinguish between south of the border and the southern hemisphere.

2 Likes

“extra neurological connections” = Boing Boing commentariat

6 Likes

I don’t know. I’ve always been a fan of efficient pruning.

3 Likes

Some people get cognitive diarrhea when their brain has too many prunes! Or so I have been told…

2 Likes

6 Likes
10 Likes

Someone was not paying attention in science class when they got to the inverse square law … perhaps being able doing the math for wifi, and then the sun should be mandatory for high school graduation.

4 Likes

But that could create a who population of night dwelling lackwits; this would increase their chances of meeting and breeding.

If I was the publisher of BoingBoing, I’d be positively ashamed having my content appear on the same page as those click-baity “ads”. There’s no way in hell they’d pass muster if BB was printed - why is it acceptable just because it’s the web?

1 Like

5 Likes

Florida Man got a sex change?

Is it just coincidence that Australia also tops the world in the denial of climate change, even ahead of the U.S.?

1 Like

Nope. Their current government is even more bought-and-paid-for by corporations with a vested interest in climate change denial.

2 Likes

And this would matter, if the kids actually sat in the microwave while it was running.

4 Likes

Because middle age.

Most Australians actually want more done about climate change, just one of our major parties is in the clutches of our equivalent of the Tea Party and the other is once bitten twice shy after losing the previous election, fought in no small part over the relatively small effect of the carbon tax on the average household budget sold by one of the nastiest, most oppositional politicians we’ve ever had (in the previous election the numbers were less favourable, particularly regarding desire to act).

5 Likes

She should really have that “gift” of hers diagnosed!

1 Like

I’m okay with feeding them, but we’ll need to ensure none the food was grown within range of microwave radiation, and that the farmers weren’t vaccinated.

Maybe quarantining them on some non Internet-connected farmland to prevent the further spread of their toxic ignorance would give them a chance to grow healthy food free of vaccines and wireless communication

2 Likes

I actually have some degree of sympathy for her. I mean, her husband died, even if I seriously doubt it was to radiation poisoning, and she’s obviously grasping at something to try and make sense of it.

Unfortunately, my sympathy can only go so far, and she’s still an idiot. The fact that she’s allowed influence on children in even the most tenuous way is frightening.

8 Likes