Australian educational contractor warns of wifi, vaccination danger to "gifted" kids' "extra neurological connections"

[Read the post]

5 Likes

Smart =/= Sane.

10 Likes

I think Iā€™m gonna take issue with the ā€œsmartā€ half of the equation.

27 Likes

She says that smarter children have thinner skulls that make them more susceptible to microwaves.

Do I even have to spell out the joke here?

11 Likes

Holy fuck, I mean really?

7 Likes

And Iā€™m going to have to take issue with the ā€œsaneā€ sideā€¦

12 Likes

ah - anti radiation herbs. You know youā€™re not supposed to take every day?

27 Likes

And Iā€™m going to have to take issue with the ā€œequationā€ side. Itā€™s the opposite of an equation.

13 Likes

1 Like

Folks like this will always exist, and they (unfortunately) donā€™t always wear tinfoil hats and stand on street corners with sandwich boards proclaiming the end of the world. The beef that I have with this situation (other than the obvious heath dangers, abuse of children etcā€¦) is that sheā€™s somehow involved with state education.

The anti-science fringe will exist. We definitely do not need to be supporting/feeding them.

24 Likes

Seems legit.

7 Likes

This story is awful, but worse yet is the content I got I offered on mobile ā€˜powered by Outbrainā€™. None of it was the least bit boingy, and my neurons are extra sensitive to such radiation.

13 Likes

In the event of a Trump presidency, I believe she will be welcome here in the US, maybe as Secretary of Health and Human Services.

11 Likes

To be fair, this is usually my first move whenever I play Fallout.

15 Likes

Arenā€™t ā€œbeliefsā€ just ā€œthe bestā€?
None of that messy scientific method to get in the way!

10 Likes

ā€œsmarter children have thinner skulls that make them more susceptible to microwaves.ā€

This is the most absurd thing Iā€™ve heard in a really long time.

11 Likes

I think it is topped by

ā€œā€¦ and more moisture for the microwaving.ā€

10 Likes

Micro dosing is a thing.

5 Likes

What a sad story. I hope she gets herself sorted out.

3 Likes

Yeah, but in Fallout when you put more points in Intelligence, you donā€™t have as many points to put into Endurance, which means you are more sensitive to radiation damage. So she makes sense after all.

12 Likes