Australian man returns home to find "huge snakes" emerging from ceiling

Ah, but your (country’s) jellyfish, spiders and rodents, though!

And a little further south:

2 Likes

And if you think snakes are even in the top 50 of vicious creatures in Australia…
https://amp.theguardian.com/australia-news/2020/sep/01/tony-abbott-some-elderly-covid-patients-could-be-left-to-die-naturally

8 Likes

And I thought John Howard had decided never to give that man any real power.

Its so easy to say when its not your family who are going to die. You’d think a man of his background would have some insight into these things.

1 Like

I’m shocked that there are non-venomous snakes in Australia.

1 Like

Is this like a tradie snake that has a Makita radio on in the background while it does it’s job?

1 Like

It is illegal to kill snakes here so relocation is the best option.

We often put them on a plane out of the country… there you go I’ve set it up please someone land this joke…

Thank you. I will now see scorpions dropping from the bathroom ceiling in my nightmares.

1 Like

Will it keep out 30-50 javelinas?

2 Likes

In my mind’s eye I see that many of them piling up against the fence in drifts until the ones in the back can climb over.

It’s tested to about 16 I think.

1 Like

Not really. It was for different publications at different times. The articles were after snakes had been found in unusual places or warnings in preparation for expected surges in snake populations. The one mentioned above by another poster may or may not have been the worst example of the four.

Narrator: he absolutely was the worst example of the four. And the one who had his licence revoked for allowing snakes to bite his daughter. The licence was returned at some point and now he poses for newspaper pictures topless. :woman_shrugging:t3

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.