Australians demand government ban famously toxic Don Jr

Originally published at: Australians demand government ban famously toxic Don Jr | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Can he at LEAST get a booting, like any misbehaving yellow scion of a moron?

15 Likes

Trump Junior plans to visit the down under

I’m thinking “down under” in the form of a malfunctioning deep-sea submersible, except maybe we take our time searching for him. :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

Submersible? Maybe lighter than air craft. Hot air rises.

3 Likes

Maybe pack it with Orca Chow?

8 Likes

Brexit mastermind Nigel Farage

Er… I object to the use of the word matermind.

9 Likes

Pssst… check his bags.

8 Likes

Ugh. I remember all the protests in Canberra. Driving around and then suddenly having to go through a bunch of Gadsden flags and InfoWars logos. :roll_eyes:

I didn’t move to Australia to keep dealing with those clowns.

12 Likes

Don’t stink up a perfectly cromulent submersible with any of the tRump crime family.

Assign them permanent federal housing now!

13 Likes

Turning Point Australia rally, a group affiliated with the despicable hate group “TurningPointUSA.”

Junior is one of many vectors for the metastasis of the American disease. Australia is pretty good at blocking invasive and destructive species, so it shouldn’t be a big leap to ban this hatemongering cokehead.

18 Likes

If junior wants in to Australia, he should have to prove that he’s,less toxic than the native fauna. I suggest tossing him in a tank full of box jellyfish and waiting to see who survives unscathed.

11 Likes

To further confirm this rally will be filled with the worst of humanity, it was planned that Junior would be joined at the event by Brexit mastermind Nigel Farage.

Let’s nuke the site from orbit.

6 Likes

Hey Australia: no backsies!

4 Likes

unfortunately, far too much of your exported right-wing hatred has taken root amongst our own right-wing shit-stains

Which is not to say we haven’t our own home-grown hatred for far too long :cry:

6 Likes

I think the Turning Point Australia rally is a cover.

The only reason I can conceive of for Don Jr. going to Australia is someone has found a rare Albino Koala Bear and tied it to a tree for him to shoot in one of his manly safaris. Trump Jr. is an avid trophy hunter.

2 Likes

Lets not be too hasty here. We could propose keeping the Trumps off of them if they´d be willing to accept return of the Murdochs…

5 Likes

As a former Canberran my heart swelled when I saw some Garema Place vox pops on the news with Canberrans, one who described the protestors as “Dumbernats”.

3 Likes

The Murdoch press has caused a large part of the spread of the right-wing cancer all on its own. However I don’t blame Australia for that. The U.S., in contrast, has a lot of the pathologies that it exports baked into its culture (which has also been an extremely effective instrument of soft power).

5 Likes

Can children from New Zealand be brought over to hunt him like a feral cat?

3 Likes

Wholesome as, mate.