Don Trump, Jr. rails against "Democrat governor" of Texas

Originally published at: Don Trump, Jr. rails against "Democrat governor" of Texas | Boing Boing

15 Likes

69 Likes

And all the people said, " :man_facepalming: "

Couldn’t resist. I tried, really I did…

40 Likes

I think the phrase “insufferable dipshit” should follow Don Jr. in reaction to anything he tweets.

52 Likes

In my mind, Trump Jr has a theme song. I can’t look at his face without internally singing ‘turn around coke eyes’ - to the tune of Total Eclipse of the Heart.

26 Likes

It’s like the next step after RINO, he can just cut out the middleman and call someone a Democrat.

15 Likes

damn you…came here to post the same gif :smirk:

11 Likes

27 Likes

The problem with joking about this is that all the Republicans outside of Texas have just internalized forever that the Texas utilities collapse was because of an incompetent Democratic governor, who no doubt created all sorts of “regulations”.

Meanwhile all of the Republicans in Texas have just internalized forever that the Texas utilities collapse was because of an incompetent Democratic governor, who no doubt created all sorts of “regulations”, and have sworn themselves to redouble their efforts to support the Republican candidate in the next election.

40 Likes

The stupid is strong in this one…

ezgif-7-28b49cad70de

29 Likes

The last Democratic governor of Texas died 15 years ago. Not that knowing that will stop the willfully ignorant.

36 Likes

The speculation about what was going on here is he was complaining about NY gov Cuomo (indeed a Democrat) who had been the boogeyman* of the day on Fox. Like many right wingers, Don Jr. speaks in code that is only understandable to others with Fox bubble brain.

*Cuomo does in fact suck in many ways but is still on the lower end of sociopathy compared to Republicans

13 Likes

We all know the Republican party is built around projection, were every accusation is a confession. I guess now we hit the next step. It’s important that they are persecuted and innocent…and if that’s only possible if Democrats currently run all fifty states and Antifa stormed the capitol with MAGA flags, then that’s what happened.

20 Likes

Well, given the coverage, they already think that Texas is a failed experiment in Communist wind farming that needed a fleet of thousands of helicopters to spray them with antifreeze. By this time tomorrow they’ll probably be talking about their governor meeting with Bill Gates and the rest of the Illuminati in the basement of a pizzeria to plan the internment of all Christians…

…or something.

14 Likes

I am loathe to defend anything that this dipshit says but I did look further into the context of the tweet and some fact checks that news organizations did. The claim out there is that he wasn’t referring to the Texas governor. This tweet followed a couple other earlier tweets where he was attacking governors Cuomo and Newsom by name for (alleged) failures and misbehavior, which supposedly Democrats and the media were not condemning enough according to Don Jr. So I reluctantly conclude that, yes, it’s at least possible that Jr actually doesn’t think Abbott is a Democrat, and instead he’s just a super poor communicator, among his many many other failings.

15 Likes

source unknown.

17 Likes

I miss Ann Richards.

22 Likes

the Q-tips are using the “THAT’S NOT WHAT HE SAID” defense.

6 Likes

Yeah, where’s Ann Richards, eh? She hasn’t done anything to save Texas from this disaster!

12 Likes

She’s been deceased like 15 years now, but in Texan, that’s like yesterday or if you like tomorrow. Y’all…

11 Likes