Don Jr. does horrible job trying to boost dad's approval rating with obviously Photoshopped graphic

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/08/10/don-jr-does-horrible-job-tryi.html

6 Likes

Aside from the obvious failed shoop, there are other issues with that image:

-2.9 million jobs were added under Obama, allegedly.

23 Likes

Amazing. I guess there is a magic wand to make things happen

Obviously this one, you incompetent boob:

44 Likes

It’s not hard to see how they came up with that number.

They probably just compared '08 to '09 and figured nobody would notice.

15 Likes

60 Likes

I see eating lead based paint chips goes in the family.

15 Likes

Yes, it’s quite clear that family thinks that everyone else is even stupider than they are.

And looking at some of the people that actually voted for 45, they just might be correct.

17 Likes

I bet Don Jr. was one of those kids who tried to doctor his report cards so his parents wouldn’t get upset.

22 Likes

36 Likes

His shoop-fu is no match for yours.

20 Likes

Exactly why Don Jr. photoshopped it himself instead of hiring someone that knew photoshop.

12 Likes
8 Likes

Actually, it would really tickle me if he had paid someone to do it, and that was the final product they gave him…

19 Likes

The first rule of dictatorship is that facts can be dictated.

4 Likes

Not everyone, but way too many.

4 Likes

44 Likes

How I feel every damn day, while he’s still in office…

24 Likes

Oh lead paint, why do you have to be so sweet!?!

8 Likes

My guess is they’re comparing both presidents at the same time in their first term, so Obama getting a bum economy and not being able to add enough jobs is the same as Trump being given a good economy and adding jobs (or rather, he’s still coasting on Obama’s economy.)

That said, is Don Jr. that stupid to do a horrible photoshop and think nobody would notice, or is he just stupid enough to fall for someone else’s bad photoshop job and share it with the world. He’s certainly dishonest enough to fake it himself and pass it off as real, but I lean towards the latter.

12 Likes

The dumbass doesn’t fall far from the idiot.

21 Likes