Don Jr. does horrible job trying to boost dad's approval rating with obviously Photoshopped graphic

um, nobody is bothered there are still 4 out of 10 adults approving of trump?

and probably another 1 or 2 “undecided”

personally I’m terrified, we are living next to and maybe even the same family with these people - do you trust their judgment skills to even be in a car next to you?

10 Likes

He’s probably stupid enough to fall for his OWN horrible photoshop. His dad certainly seems to believe that reality magically conforms to any ridiculous claim he makes. Maybe it’s an inherited trait.

11 Likes

Yeah, it looks like an “X months in” snapshot comparison, which is still comparing apples to oranges because the economy was in free-fall when W skipped town.

The fact that Obama’s approval rating was 5% than Trump’s at the same point in his presidency despite the drastically worse economic landscape at the time is the actually newsworthy thing.

11 Likes

Authoritarians are never great artistes.

4 Likes

The news always has pictures of Trump getting on and off Air Force One and waving to a problematic crowd. I mean, there must be a crowd or Trump wouldn’t be waving like that, right?

Don jr should make himself useful by shooping images of those crowds.

4 Likes

I’m skeptical that Don jr. knows how to button his pants, never mind turn on a computer and open photoshop. He’s stupid enough that he would probably try to retouch a photo by drawing on his monitor with crayons.

17 Likes

I’ve seen Hitler’s work. It wasn’t anything to write home about but it was still technically competent—the kind of art you might see hanging in a hotel room. He also had an eye for hiring good* talent for branding, fashion, filmmaking and the like.

These guys? Not so much.

*Or rather evil, but skilled evil

11 Likes

Did anyone else notice the typo?
#Amreica?
Is that a new term for the part of America that voted for Trump? Pronounced Am-reich-a?

10 Likes

Knowing how the family company treats its vendors it would be worth every cent paid on the invoice.

8 Likes

I choose to believe he actually paid someone for that crap, and they trolled him by intentionally doing a shitty job.

14 Likes

Agreed. For example, have you seen their Space Force logos? I get the feeling someone in the administration got them from a Star Wars knock-off toy packaging pitch, circa 1978.

9 Likes

Fucking hell. Are they recruiting 12 year olds?

I would think they would go Army for that first.

3 Likes

The knock-off NASA logo pisses me off more than it probably should, but it also perfectly encapsulates Trump’s entire operating philosophy: steal it, make a couple of changes that drag the whole thing down, ensure that at least some of it is gold-colored, pretend you made it all yourself, and sell it as the greatest thing in the history of the universe.

20 Likes
14 Likes

The Mars Awaits one gets me wondering.

Trump loves the conspiracy crowd. So where is all our evidence of Aliens visiting Earth? Or even just flirting with Roswell truthers?

Proof positive the government doesn’t have any of that stuff locked up in archives, imo.

4 Likes

Unlike ours, in that universe service does guarantee citizenship

10 Likes

The WAPO article says he just found the graphic on a Reddit thread:

10 Likes

Ah-Choo!!!

10 Likes

First one of these should be considered invalid for not sticking to the given theme of “flying noses in space”.

3 Likes

I stand by my vitriol. Someone must have turned on the computer and pointed AOL Explorer at Reddit for him.

Based on his public behavior and past statements, If you stripped Donald the Lesser of his privilege and credit cards and dropped him off in midtown with a bus pass, he”d be floating face down in the East River by morning.

4 Likes