Don Jr. does horrible job trying to boost dad's approval rating with obviously Photoshopped graphic

In France they call them “artistes” but here in the US of A we call them assholes.

1 Like

The saddest part is the comment on the right with an impassioned plea to do something about algae blooms from lake Okeechobee, ending witha a MAGA hashtag. oh honey, you’re barking up the wrong tree…

9 Likes

You mean like this?
Trump Coat of Arms

6 Likes

Funny how even the Photoshopped numbers are still pretty dismal.

2 Likes

But authoritarians do make great assholes.

Agreed – the NASA swipe is totally inappropriate. NASA is not a branch of the military, and Space Force shouldn’t be visually tied to it.

3 Likes

Donald Jr. has always struck me as slimy and dishonest, like some kind of distilled version of his father.

I’m amazed this hasn’t gotten more media attention.

So several weeks after the Trump Tower meeting with Russians offering to help the campaign, Donald Jr. goes on CNN and calls the idea that Russia is helping the campaign “lies” and questions the Democrats “moral compass” for even suggesting the idea.

Wow. “Moral compass.” From someone named “Trump.”

11 Likes

7 Likes

‘DON’T YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I’LL HAVE YOU - aaaargh!”

3 Likes

Yep. Either way, he’s stupid. If there was a third way, he’d still be stupid.

11 Likes

We’ll make great pets!

6 Likes

If so, they’d be the “adult” in the room.

3 Likes

one can only hope…

hashtag #amreicafirst is an amagram of “i am racist” with f, e and r unused…

But when they hand in an application for art college, they should be accepted, no matter what.

3 Likes

The Space Force logos look good compared to this:

And no, I did not make this up.

7 Likes
  • CNN calculates that Trump has been “telling 7.6 mistruths a day.” “Mistruths?” If only Trump spent a little more time on the NRA practice range in what was formerly known as the Rose Garden, the president wouldn’t be missing the truth so often…Will it be long before we hear this from Trump? “The penises of white men have grown 3 inches since I took office, after shrinking more than 2 inches under Obama.”

Source: https://www.counterpunch.org/2018/08/10/roaming-charges-take-the-grifters-lament/

3 Likes

Why is it any less believable that Don Jr. would fall for some redditor’s bad photoshop job?

1 Like

He didn’t hire Fafa, that’s for sure.

2 Likes

Yep, I’ve seen that monstrosity. As a professional graphic designer, trained in the olden days, I occasionally despair.

2 Likes