Trump's dumbest son claims Barack Obama plagiarized him

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/07/28/trumps-dumbest-son-claims-ba.html

2 Likes

November can’t come soon enough.

19 Likes

How has it been determined that he is the dumbest son? Are levels like that measurable, or meaningful?

13 Likes

Wow, even Trump Jr. has been verified on Twitter. Do they just verify everybody these days?

14 Likes

Barron stays out of politics and Eric didn’t do, well, this.

17 Likes

My favorite use of that phrase since it relates so well to what Drumpf is doing.

We cannot forever huddle fearfully behind high gray walls. That is not the America I know. Instead, let us celebrate our diversity that makes us strong.

Daniel J. Evans - August 2, 2014
Governor of Washington state from 1965 to 1977 and U.S. Senator from 1983 to 1989.

some of the uses cited by the article.

Instead of coming together like past generations did to build a better country for our children and grandchildren, their argument is that we should let insurance companies go back to denying care for folks who are sick, or let credit card companies go back to raising rates without any reason. Instead of setting our sights higher, they’re asking us to settle for a status quo of stagnant growth and eroding competitiveness and a shrinking middle class.
Cleveland, that is not the America I know. That is not the America we believe in.

President Obama Sept 8, 2010

That is not the America I know. That is not the America I serve. We refuse to live in fear. This nation – in world war and in Cold War – has never permitted the brutal and lawless to set history’s course.

George Bush October 8, 2002

11 Likes

Proven, then.
Which one thinks its fun to kill stuff?

1 Like

So, “removing all doubt” is the main qualification?

4 Likes

That would be the same Don Jr, as well as Eric.

4 Likes

DISCLAIMER: I do not advocate violence against this guy, or even his father. /disclaimer

What is it that makes his face so punchable? I mean, Trump Sr has more of a “burn it with fire”/“wouldn’t touch it with a 10ft pole” thing going on, but Trump Jr might as well have “place fist here” tattooed across the bridge of his nose.

Discuss.

12 Likes

Wouldn’t be hard; who would want to impersonate him?

11 Likes

I get to say it!!! Obvious as it may be buuuuutttt…
CHRIST WHAT AN ASSHOLE

12 Likes

Oh, that’s gonna leave a mark :smiley:

Well, both of 'em are dumb then, by my estimation. Is one of them dumber looking than the other? This one here looks pretty dumb.

It’s the smirk instead of sphincter-mouth. It’s all fun and games until someone looses a fist in sphincter-mouth.

7 Likes

It would be interesting to do the research and find out the first usage was in the 16th century or something.

2 Likes

“White invaders stealing land, importing horrible diseases that wipe out 90% of the population and insisting that there is only one god? That is not the America* I know.”

*Well, they probably wouldn’t have called the place “America” but you get the idea

9 Likes

I think you’ve got it! I’m not 100% sure however that I would characterize Jr’s expression as a smirk. It’s got some sneer in there too. Snerk? Smeer?

5 Likes

Same phrase, but an entirely different subject matter.

Junior was actually talking about living life without gold-plated bathroom fixtures.

6 Likes

Holyfuckingshit!

12 Likes