Trump's dumbest son claims Barack Obama plagiarized him

You have my forgiveness, if that helps…

5 Likes

“The overreaction is even more funny”

Define “overreaction”. . . were people supposed to just ignore him (especially after he also said “where’s the outrage”?)

I guess we should just ignore him.

10 Likes

I can never remember which is Uday and which is Qusay.

17 Likes

7 Likes

Backpfeifengesicht?

2 Likes

How’s that symbol of the republican party working for you…shame if something happened to it.

13 Likes

yeah, i thought the same thing. pointing out how stupid and wrong someone is in a response tweet, is just a reaction, it isn’t any more of a reaction then the original tweet was. dumbarse.

1 Like

Can we just vote now and be done with this whole shit show of an election?

1 Like

Gesundheit?

2 Likes

See, now that pic is very much “punch it first, then burn it with fire”. I’m feeling so many emotions here.

1 Like

Hm.

He says “I’m honored the POTUS would plagiarize a line from my speech” but then caps it off with “where’s the outrage?”

So, was “honored” the sarcastic part, or “outrage”?

I mean, I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt that he was joking, but he needs a lesson from @modusoperandi on the proper way to do sarcasm.

No. Never mind. Some people just shouldn’t do sarcasm, like . . . people everyone already thinks are kinda simple-minded.

7 Likes

I would love to see a linguistic analysis of this phrase. It’s the perfect blend of unrepentant ignorance, false equivalences, entitlement, and a steadfast refusal to see things from a different perspective.

Is there a legitimate way to use this phrase without sounding like a total asshat?

3 Likes

This is a good situation to ask; why do the Republicans try so hard to feel victimized all the time?

Are their minds so full of dark thoughts, that they assume everyone else feels the same way?

15 Likes

I tend to think that that might be it. My Republican sister-in-law throws a fit whenever it’s mentioned that we don’t lock our doors. Is that any indication?

10 Likes

Yeah, he could use a punch all right.
I bet that belt really helps him hold his pants up.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Self inflicted foot in mouth disease.

1 Like

There’s only one thing worse than being talked about, and that’s not being talked about.

I just thought of that. You can quote me.

5 Likes

Really tough to measure accurately so close to a supermassive black hole of ignorance

2 Likes

Funny, I thought John Barron was running for president :confused: