Conservatives heckle Donald Trump Jr. at book-signing

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/11/11/conservatives-heckle-donald-tr.html

11 Likes

35 Likes

43 Likes

As usual, Breitbart buried this story in The Wires. (AP repost)

Not even a halfassed accusation that the crowd was all Liberals.

20 Likes

It seems that conservatives will never stop allowing members of this family to bamboozle them. Grifters: TNG.

17 Likes

buffy-giles-inappropriate-laugh

29 Likes

Now who’s triggered?

I’m sure his Dad is super-proud of the fact that his girlfriend stood and defended him while Donny Jr sat there like a putz.

19 Likes

46 Likes

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy sleazier shit.

20 Likes

They should have used this picture:

11 Likes

They sold their souls to the wackos to get into office, now their new owners are flexing their claims of ownership.

14 Likes

His girlfriend who is a lookalike for his stepmother.

18 Likes

Oddly, his girlfriend is Gavin Newsom’s ex-wife.

5 Likes

Wow. I thought it was just maybe an unflattering angle in that video, but now having looked at some other pictures… wow. She really is Melania Jr.

EDIT: or, as @scientist points out below, Melania Sr.

10 Likes

His stepmother is actually a year younger than his girlfriend, and yeah they do look alike

21 Likes

Creepier and creepier…

20 Likes

I don’t know what to make of this story-- was it really only conservatives heckling him? I guess I’m surprised, but maybe it’s not so surprising since the GOP has become the “party of trolls” and Jr’s dad is the Troll In Chief.

7 Likes

I’m intrigued by the introduction of the new brand of bathroom tissue: TP_USA. Will it be two faced, er, two ply?

9 Likes

20 Likes

I read something on twitter about a group of racists targeting TPUSA for not being racist enough (primarily because Turning Point USA supports Israel, I believe). They are organizing hecklers at various conservative events to ask racist and anti-Semitic questions as a way to normalize their ideas…

10 Likes