Conservatives heckle Donald Trump Jr. at book-signing

LOL, his girlfriend stands up like a parent wagging a finger at bad children. So representative of the traditional conservative mindset about obedience to one’s superiors.

11 Likes

Honestly surprised by this. The conservatives so badly wanted liberals to act in a particular way and they didn’t, but right-wingers did instead, a situation which fairly consistently causes Breitbart and Fox to claim that they were secret liberals. Maybe they’re still working on that lie…

The fact that Kimberly Guilfoyle used to be married to Gavin Newsom significantly lowers him in my eyes. It raises all sorts of questions about him and what he believes in (or doesn’t)…

The grifting by and around Trump and his minions is so weird right now. E.g. with Giuliani, for example. Apparently his immediate orbit includes Russian gangsters and 20-year-old right-wing evangelical scammers, and there’s all this weird cross-over, because there’s a highly limited pool of people willing to deal with Trump and his minions, even for pure self-interest. (There’s even crossover with the same groups involved with Donnie jr., e.g. “Turning Point USA.”) So f’ing weird.

12 Likes

Prolly they have the same plastic surgeon.

6 Likes

Nazis screaming at Nazis? I approve…

11 Likes

No, no, kidney surgeon! Melania only has “work” done on her kidneys.

2 Likes

It shows that Newsom has crappy judgment when it comes to women, and probably some very serious personal issues. Guilfoyle is a certain type I’ve come to know and loathe: very smart, very ambitious, very cunning, very cultured, but ultimately deciding to turn it all (along with her looks) toward snagging wealthy and powerful and famous men who can bump her up another societal rung.

These are not women to be underestimated. They’re gifted and talented, but they’ve decided that the only way to get along in our society is to use their talent to work the Patriarchy rather than fight it. To call them “gold-diggers” is an amateur’s error, one they use to their advantage as they play their real and more complex grandmaster game.

A guy can be the smartest, most ruthless SOB in the city council chamber or the boardroom or on the movie set or basketball court, but if he’s damaged enough and is prone to thinking with his dick when it comes to women or sex or relationships, he’s easy prey for someone like this. Newsom might have had a chance, but Dimwit Donnie Jr. was a goner the moment she set her sights on him.

If you work for someone like Newsom, you better be prepared for what happens after someone like Guilfoyle gets her claws into him. And if you’re related to someone like him when she comes into the picture, good luck. In either case, the more beautiful she is, the less pretty it’s gonna be for you.

6 Likes

The mob is a fickle bitch.

images

7 Likes

Lenny & Squiggy from Laverne & Shirley combined are less greasy than Li’l Orange.

11 Likes

Well that’s complicated.

3 Likes

Jokes aside, Turning Point USA has some ugly problems. They maintain a list called the “Professor Watchlist” https://www.professorwatchlist.org/

For those not wanting to click the site, here’s their own description of the agenda:

Professor Watchlist is a project of Turning Point USA.

The mission of Professor Watchlist is to expose and document college professors who discriminate against conservative students and advance leftist propaganda in the classroom.

This website is an aggregated list of pre-existing news stories that were published by a variety of news organizations throughout the past few years. While we accept tips for new additions on our website, we only publish profiles on incidents that have already been reported somewhere else. TPUSA will continue to fight for free speech and the right for​​ professors to say whatever they wish​;​ however students, parents, and alumni deserve to know the specific incidents and names of professors that advance a radical agenda in lecture halls.

Basically it’s a dumb but well-financed conservative community who likely fantasizes about HUAC returning, and is assembling a public list that can possibly endanger professors across the country.

A better joke, though: TPUSA sounds like “Teh Pussay” if you phoneticize it. Good to see that as a word blanket behind Donald Trump Jr.

Teh Pussay Teh Pussay! Teh fake beard implantz!

4 Likes

Turning On You Point USA

Popcorn%20-%20We%20Bare%20Bears

It’s very on-brand; fascists invariably turn on each other.

8 Likes

Oddly, his girlfriend is Gavin Newsom’s ex-wife.

7 Likes

I couldn’t help but learn more-- and that led me to Don Jr.'s ex, Vanessa Trump, whose Wikipedia entry is…about as weird as you’d expect:

From 1998 to 2001, [Vanessa] Trump dated Saudi prince Khalid bin Bandar bin Sultan Al Saud.[18] The relationship ended following the September 11 attacks when Khalid bin Bandar left the U.S. after his Saudi ambassador father, Bandar bin Sultan Al Saud, was suspected of having indirect ties to the Al Qaeda hijackers.[19]
Vanessa married Donald Trump Jr. on November 12, 2005. The wedding was held at the Mar-a-Lago club in Florida; the service was officiated by Trump Jr.'s aunt, Judge Maryanne Trump Barry.[20] Trump Jr. proposed to her with a $100,000 ring that he got for free from a jeweler in exchange for proposing to her in front of paparazzi outside of the jeweler’s store in a New Jersey mall.[21]

4 Likes

Please don’t demean shit like that. It is a necessary byproduct of life, unlike Don Jr.

2 Likes

this post of yours strikes me as off in ways i’m not sure i’m qualified to pick apart.

it seems like you’re apologizing for men’s politics maybe because of the women they choose to sleep with.

seems very “eve who led adam astray.” both women and men are way smarter than that

what i actually think you’re more running up against is the fact that a lot of people in power like power for its own sake. even people who you think are generally on “your side” ( like newsom maybe. )

it’s sort of against the rules to play hot or not, but just to break this apart: modeling like trump lady senior did is a profession which tries to sell a product. it’s at least as much about style and poise as it is about “beauty.”

there’s no absolute continuum of any of those. and the people who you seem to be picking out are more “beautiful” than beautiful. they’re average looking people with nice clothes and expensive jewelry. ( is trump jr hot? yikes. probably to some. )

the women youre talking about are not - in my opinion - using their “feminine wiles” so much as just being wiley and finding like minded souls.

You know you are a born asshole when even your own supporters heckle you. It is kinda nice to see people reacting to the Trumps - finally.

1 Like

Quite the opposite. If you follow the thread back, I was responding to @Shuck and pointing out that the fact that he was married to her has little to do with Newsom’s ideology and beliefs or his political skills.

And Guilfoyle. But in American society, it’s much easier for men like Newsom to attain that power than women. As I noted, a lot of women use their own intelligence and education and cunning to fight against that patriarchal power structure, while some (like Guilfoyle) use them, along with their looks, to embrace and perpetuate it.

Absolutely. My choice of words was a stylistic one: in American vernacular, when someone says “it ain’t gonna be pretty” it means things are going to get very rough.

1 Like

Yeah, it would be kinda nice, except these are white nationalists heckling Shitstain Jr for not being white nationalist enough.

3 Likes

killyourparents

3 Likes

7 Likes