Ivanka appeals again as Don Jr leans into ignorance

Originally published at: Another day of Trump family travails in court

5 Likes

‘I have no understanding,’ -Trump Jr.

8 Likes

Sounds like a lot of the rich kids I went to college with.

So sure, it’s plausible that Don Jr. really is clueless and just collects a paycheck because of his family name, but I kinda doubt it, and we may find out this line of questioning was just laying a trap for him so they could add perjury to the mix.

16 Likes

Seems like the $250M penalty is all but certain, and the main question is whether Trump’s mouth will get him thrown into jail.
Donald Trump Baby GIF by MOODMAN

11 Likes

I’m assuming that these arseholes will plead the Captain Bob Defence; we were scared of daddy and only did what we were told to do.

7 Likes

Anyone in business for more than a bit will tell you never sign a document that you don’t know what its for and what is on it.

Doing so binds you to what you signed, regardless if you read it or not.

15 Likes

I thought only Democrats like Hunter Biden did that!

14 Likes

Hey, it is unfair to compare poor Donny Jr to a guy whose dad actually cares for him.

13 Likes

He’s just jealous since Ivanka and her husband absolutely won the “who can milk the presidency for the most money” contest.

Besides the $2 billion dollar payday, they made about a billion over the 4 years as well, with Ivanka making $700k of that. And that was just the disclosed money.

17 Likes

Oh man, how glorious it would be to see the Trump kids turn on each other…

11 Likes

They certainly will, when he’s incapacitated or dead. It’s their family legacy.

10 Likes

:thinking:

7 Likes

sad talk show GIF by iOne Digital

6 Likes

Unlike her bozo brothers, she knows it will be harder to play dumb for the court. Meanwhile, the cokehead with the no-show job is going to find out that signing off on crimes makes him a criminal. Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

19 Likes

“I do crime but not knowing it was a crime,” said by a lot of people behind bar for much less than this. Keep treating judges like they’re fools and you will find out the hard way how they feel about it.

12 Likes

You can only have a perjury trap if you’re a liar.

2 Likes

Preferably with firearms or sharp implements.

2 Likes

Nah, slap fight or peeing battle.

2 Likes

I would have believed it if someone had explained the documents to him and he still didn’t understand them.

6 Likes

Don jr. leans into ignorance pretty much every day ending in “y”.

7 Likes