Donald, continuing to infantilize Eric, calls his testimony a waste of time

Originally published at: Trump infantilizes Eric, tells him not to testify

3 Likes

He pays the “child” 11 million a year. I doubt it’s because he thinks he’s incredibly capable, it’s more likely he believes his son won’t turn on him, so he’s a good executive to help him commit fraud.

7 Likes

Plus, that’s probably a tax avoidance ruse, too.

7 Likes

I don’t think the prosecutors will do it, but I’d love it if they asked “You keep referring to Eric Trump as ‘young’. So we can understand what you mean when you use the word ‘young’, how old is Eric Trump?”

How much would you bet he would get that answer wrong? And not an off-by-one error like rounding up since his birthday is coming up, but 5 or 10 years off.

Answer: Born: January 6, 1984 (age 39 years)

5 Likes

he’s probably still on daddy’s cell phone plan.

4 Likes

Donald Trump, the mighty business genius, and yet neither he nor anyone in his family has any idea how the business is run.

3 Likes

I remember that one of the little details that came out when reporters started doing a deep dive on the Trump Organization’s financial records was that Trump had his company pay the then-$8 fee for Don Jr.'s Cub Scout registration because he was too cheap to pay even the smallest of expenses the normal, legal way.

5 Likes

Kathy Bates Lol GIF by Team Coco

2 Likes

I look forward to von Clownstick next describing how they shouldn’t listen to the other son with a no-show job because “he’s always whacked out on the white power. Sad!”

1 Like

He’s as young as Donald is athletic and healthy.

Is that a typo for “white powder”? Cause… you know, I wouldn’t be shocked either way.

4 Likes

Judge Ok GIF by truTV’s Those Who Can’t

2 Likes

While I would love for all members of the Orange Ink Stain to see the inside of a prison cell, I would be just as pleased if they are financially drained over time by the legal process.

Death by a thousand cuts pleases me greatly. To hell with all involved here; everyone associated with this family is foul.

1 Like

Maybe the autocorrect is now AI-driven?

1 Like

If that’s the best we can do I’ll take it, but it’s moving quite slowly. Perhaps Lady Justice can take her sword and cut through some of the bullshit that the Trumps are spewing in an attempt to defer justice. After all, justice delayed is justice denied.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.